Motogp final race, watch at ciniplex. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp final race, watch at ciniplex.

Idk I'm in Barrie so miss or Bram are pretty far.
Either way this still sounds like a great idea
400/407 1hr 15 mins. Tops. Nvm, pretty far indeed.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

400/407 1hr 15 mins. Tops. Nvm, pretty far indeed.

I drive that for work everyday, no big deal. :D

I drive that for work everyday, no big deal. :D
Yeah, I still think you're crazy. I have a 20 min commute and doing the 1 year countdown to the new location. New commute? A whopping 4 mins. Which reminds me, I really need to get my scooter running.

Steppenwolf?
Yup. If I get that motor running, I'll head out on the highway 27. If not, you can come along with me on a magic carpet ride.

I thought 'sauga is the center of universe?

Brampton? i dont know if i want to risk being hit lol

Are we having a diabetic seating area?
I see what you did there.

If this is actually happening I'm in for at least 40 bucks.

Hopefully someone sets this up........ or I guess I'm stuck being a loner streaming this on my ipad in the morning like always haha

If this is actually happening I'm in for at least 40 bucks.

Hopefully someone sets this up........ or I guess I'm stuck being a loner streaming this on my ipad in the morning like always haha

im in the same boat... only thing I have up on you is I stream from my macbook lol

@zeniceguy--- When do you think you will know if this will happen? Just curious

I went to gp kartways on the weekend. We could of set somthing up there but they dont have a bigscreen tv. Just two little ones. Movie. Theaters wont accommodate the time frame as they woukd have to bring in staff early. I guess we need to find a sports bar who would be willing to start somthi g for us in the new seasone.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I went to gp kartways on the weekend. We could of set somthing up there but they dont have a bigscreen tv. Just two little ones. Movie. Theaters wont accommodate the time frame as they woukd have to bring in staff early. I guess we need to find a sports bar who would be willing to start somthi g for us in the new seasone.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Wegz?
Also Italian cafes open early for serie A soccer. Could try them as well.

Any luck finding a sports bar/cafe with a big enough tv that will be open early enough for yhe race?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom