Motogp final race, watch at ciniplex. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp final race, watch at ciniplex.

I will be at gp kartways on sunday to look at there screen. Still looking into a ciniplex or amc

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Ok so a ciniplex xbox party cost 179.99. Thats not bad at all. Plus $50 for the motgp pass. So $230.
10 guys is only $23 each.
An xbox clwould connect through hdmi, i have a laptop with hdmi output. So as long as they have wifi (or someone going has unlimited data and can do mobile hotspot), this may work out. Im thinkung a theater in mississauga or brampton?

Any ceneplex with timeplay has WiFi in the theaters. I was able to surf while waiting for a movie to start

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

some one test the wifi speed at cineplex and let us know. I doubt it would be good or stable enough for a 1080p streaming

I have a monster battery powered Wireless AP you can plug into the laptop by usb or ethernet to get the best signal possible if the wifi is weak in the projection room.

im in if his happens...... but why all the way out in brampton....why not somewhere more central like 400 or downs view area?

I just figure 401/410 is central. 20 min north is caledon. 20 min west is Oakville. 20 min east is Scarborough.

I guess everywhere is central to somewhere lol. Regardless of where it is I'm interested and might be able to get one or two of my friends to come with.

I'm in with another just let us know if it's a go and good on you for doing this thanks

Will we need to present ID if attending?

How about that round spaceship looking theater on the 400, always wanted to go in there.
Colossus. They'll probably charge more. It is da 'bridge, after all.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom