Motogp final race, watch at ciniplex. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motogp final race, watch at ciniplex.

zeniceguy

We are thinkjng about wrenting a movie theater to air the final motogp race day.
Trying to get an idea of the number of people who would come out for this.
Thinking 410/steels maybe?
ba9fa33c45eb71079da8e167ebe76b46.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

:happy1:

Are those the local Valencia times? WHy not post the Toronto local time? You will need to rent an auditorium from 1130am (the moto3 race is a 12pm) till 4pm (the motogp race is at 3pm) all local times.

If you are charging one admission, unless is sold out you will lose money, also if you are charging money, remember that you are not allowed to show Dorma events and charge without their authorization and pay their fees, so I doubt the theater will rent you an auditorium for an illegal event.

Good luck as it would be awesome but there is a reason why no one has done it before but maybe you are the one.

If that fails you can always invite friends and have a motogp BBQ party - that is what I am doing

Last edited:
Are those the local Valencia times? WHy not post the Toronto local time? You will need to rent an auditorium from 1130am (the moto3 race is a 12pm) till 4pm (the motogp race is at 3pm) all local times.

If you are charging one admission, unless is sold out you will lose money, also if you are charging money, remember that you are not allowed to show Dorma events and charge without their authorization and pay their fees, so I doubt the theater will rent you an auditorium for an illegal event.

Good luck as it would be awesome but there is a reason why no one has done it before but maybe you are the one.

If that fails you can always invite friends and have a motogp BBQ party - that is what I am doing
I believe the motogp race is at 8am our time

Thats our local time. If i rent the auditorium for say $300 or so. And watch all the races with 5 or six feiend. Thats $50 each. Not to worried about losing money, im nit doing it to make money. My bike is parked for the winter and i want large and loud motorcycles on a big screen! Im looking into this but i figure it will just be like an xbox rental party. But instead of hdmi to the xbox, i hook up the laptop and play the races. All 3.

Do they really check? I mean cineplex cares?

They even rent the room to party where i see ppl display music videos , video gameplay playback, ...etc The kids working there really care less.

Just checked my pm's....didn't see an invite ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

What? No IMAX?
I'd be in for this.

Thats our local time. If i rent the auditorium for say $300 or so. And watch all the races with 5 or six feiend. Thats $50 each. Not to worried about losing money, im nit doing it to make money. My bike is parked for the winter and i want large and loud motorcycles on a big screen! Im looking into this but i figure it will just be like an xbox rental party. But instead of hdmi to the xbox, i hook up the laptop and play the races. All 3.

Long time ago I used to run a Cineplex, we used to charge way more than 300. Prince used to rent an auditorium every Friday night after the theatre closed and he was charged 500 and that was cheap. Maybe things have changed. That was over 10 years ago.

Sorry for the time confusion, I checked the Motogp website and they gave me a different local time.

Last edited:
How's the screen at GPK? I was really interested in the Cineplex idea if it could be pulled off. Downsview Park is close to home though.

If neither of these ideas pans out how about taking over a bar?

How's the screen at GPK? I was really interested in the Cineplex idea if it could be pulled off. Downsview Park is close to home though.

If neither of these ideas pans out how about taking over a bar?
8am

Back
Top Bottom