toronto mob war??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

toronto mob war???

when's the movie come out?

I was watching an interesting documentary on the US mob that talked about how prior to 911 they were on their knees due to US law enforcement/RICO. They were still running but they were seeing some hard times financially due to the resources the US was throwing at organized crime enforcement via RICO. After 911 the US switched much of the law enforcement to anti-terror and now organized crime task forces are down nearly 90% from pre-911 status. The war on drugs is still well funded but the rest of organized crime and RICO is way down enforcement wise.

In turn, organized crime has been seeing a resurgence in the US. I wonder if the same thing holds true here?

If any of these mobster post here I'd like to hear their side of the story.

I don't believe any of this. We don't have the mob in da 'bridge. Also, I don’t go by "Giuseppe" anymore.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I don't believe any of this. We don't have the mob in da 'bridge. Also, I don’t go by "Giuseppe" anymore.

Ice cream truck is for the kids right? No one ever suspects the ice cream truck.

Just like the HA is just a bunch of good old boys that like to ride their hogs and party. (Sarcastic Font for those that don't get it)

The only good thing about genuine Mafia ( which does not exist) is at least they just shoot each other, very simple hits with no suspects.
Not like the hip hop mafia that always hits innocents and need to spray a room.

The only good thing about genuine Mafia ( which does not exist) is at least they just shoot each other, very simple hits with no suspects.
Holding a gun sideways could do that

Holding a gun sideways could do that
Yeah, but it LOOKS COOL :/

The Canadian Mafia (that does not exist):
Please don't insult the Canadian Mafia (that does not exist).

I actually watched a documentary where an officer went into detail about this. Original mafioso types were straight up business, they'd kill you quick and clean. Minimal mess, collateral damage and attention. Women and children were strictly off limits, nowadays these clowns just don't give a ****.

Organized crime used to be glamourous, top criminals were like celebrities. With the people running it nowadays its all gone down the shitter. I've been watching Narcos, one thing I took from that is no matter how high up and powerful they get, living that lifestyle they all die like dogs in the street.

Last edited:
I actually watched a documentary where an officer went into detail about this. Original mafioso types were straight up business, they'd kill you quick and clean. Minimal mess, collateral damage and attention. Women and children were strictly off limits, nowadays these clowns just don't give a ****.

Organized crime used to be glamourous, top criminals were like celebrities. With the people running it nowadays its all gone down the shitter. I've been watching Narcos, one thing I took from that is no matter how high up and powerful they get, living that lifestyle they all die like dogs in the street.

Much like war has changed criminals (mafia included) have discovered the power of terrorizing civilians and creating fear. A single shot to the head doesn't have the same effect on your enemies as blowing up all of their friends and families also. Maybe I've been binging on too many episodes of Narcos.

Todays criminal has special needs. Too little time spent suckling parent, not parents fault.

Back
Top Bottom