Video of Toronto Police acting like thugs | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Video of Toronto Police acting like thugs

I just don't understand why so many police officers cant just tell you something, without being an ******* about it. And that Im a cop I can treat you like **** and talk down to you because I can attitude

Were supposed to look up to these people and rely on them for protection etc, yet they seem to get off on making regular law abiding people hate them instead....
Bingo. Treat others the way you want to be treated. I think I learned this when I was 6.

Majority of cops I've had interactions with were total dbags, even when I was a witness or helpful bystander. I don't know if this is policy or training or whatever, but its BS.

Not only did they allow their rotten apple peers to ruin it for everyone, they gave up on trying to be good cops themselves? Lol nice to know they're still cops but no longer great and helpful ones....

In the motorcycle community, specifically GTAM. One is now an ex-cop working on his B.SW the other still works for a local agency and is a victim/crisis counselor in addition to her patrol duties...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom