Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

Seen a few game live so far.... damn they look good out there....

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Anybody watching the warriors/thunder game?

Pretty intense way to go into OT.

OKC has been playing better all game long, they deserve the win. I won't be surprised if GSW takes it though, Curry is going off right now and Thompson is finally hitting some threes.

GSW is the team this year. They're just that good.

If you have a way to get a US IP address (i.e VPN) you can watch all the NCAA Basketball on cbssports.com for free.

Even has a little 'Boss' button that opens a PowerPoint presentation if you're watching at work lol

That game on Tuesday night was one of my favorite games this season

Couldn't stay awake to watch the game tonight but watching the highlights looks like it was a nail biter. Biz setting a franchise record? Never thought I'd hear that.

Bizzy B!!
That overtime session was awesome. Kyle broke a rookies ankles, then bizzy b breaks the record with an offensive board to set up Kyle for a three then 2pat head fakes out the whole Indiana team to throw it down. It was sweet!

Bizzy B!!
That overtime session was awesome. Kyle broke a rookies ankles, then bizzy b breaks the record with an offensive board to set up Kyle for a three then 2pat head fakes out the whole Indiana team to throw it down. It was sweet!
You should be a sports commentator, that is an awesome description of what happened lol.

So what you are all saying, they will advance to the conference semi-finals this year? No embarrassment by Pierce or someone else?? ... that was very painful to watch last year, especially with the top brass throwing profanities prior to the key game.

Better question, can you guarantee the semis?

Raps win the title this year after beating the Spurs in 6, and the Cavs in 7, only if Carrol comes back and is healthy along with the rest of the starters, CoJo, TJ, Biz and 2Pat. It's great to have extra insurance in the likes of Norman Powell, JJ and Jason Thomson.

I officially guarantee you the semi's and it's crazy we are on pace to win 56 games.

I really like how Norman Powell is doing - great energy, plays within the system and excellent on defence. Biz has improved so much this season that I hope we keep him for the long haul. Great team guy.

The way they're structured this team and their style of play, they're made for the long haul. I've never been as excited to watch them play DEFENSE as well as what they're putting together offensively.

Raps win the title this year after beating the Spurs in 6, and the Cavs in 7, only if Carrol comes back and is healthy along with the rest of the starters, CoJo, TJ, Biz and 2Pat. It's great to have extra insurance in the likes of Norman Powell, JJ and Jason Thomson.

I officially guarantee you the semi's and it's crazy we are on pace to win 56 games.

I really like how Norman Powell is doing - great energy, plays within the system and excellent on defence. Biz has improved so much this season that I hope we keep him for the long haul. Great team guy.

If this happens I'm buying everyone who posted in this thread before this post a beer.

Back
Top Bottom