Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

Even if he walks at the end of the season, it's not a rebuild.
They have good young players and enough money to play in the expected 2019 free agent market. Then they have much more money to play with the following year.

While I really liked Casey and Derozan, these moves have the potential to take advantage of LeBron moving west. This is a great trade for Toronto to keep them more competitive with Boston and Philly.

I don't think there's enough being said about Jakob Poetl. He is going to blossom in San Antonio. Guy was super for TO. Losing Demar is brutal but Peotl is a great young piece that they can keep for cheap. A real asset in this market.

I don't think there's enough being said about Jakob Poetl. He is going to blossom in San Antonio. Guy was super for TO. Losing Demar is brutal but Peotl is a great young piece that they can keep for cheap. A real asset in this market.
In a league were C's are an endangered species, how many do you need on a roster? JV, PS, and JP? Lucas Nogueira???

Mina I think you are forgetting how awful it felt getting screwed by the cavaliers over and over. I love DD but he wasn't the guy and what is the point of a team if they have no aspirations to win.

This was not just a Lebron issue, how many times the bench had to bail out the starters through the 59 wins?

Sucks but this was a great move. green is also s piece we need badly.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Why is this 3 yr old thread resurrected?

I'll start the new one.
Not sure why does it matter? We are having the same conversation as we would in a fresh thread.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Poetl was a good player yes. But good player have to be given up to get great ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom