Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

and this just in: KD to the Warriors!!

ridiculous!
Damn it lol - Do they really need another good player?

I would also be happy with Gasol

Damn it lol - Do they really need another good player?

I would also be happy with Gasol

Durant is ring chasing! Friggin guy can't even listen to his own advice back in 2010! haha

But hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Durant is ring chasing! Friggin guy can't even listen to his own advice back in 2010! haha

But hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
DOn't the warriors have a salary cap? You would think these guys salary will sky rocket, maybe they got some of the players cheap a while a go with long contracts.

The salary cap is the same for all teams in the NBA. GS is paying a luxury tax to go over the standard cap.

Kevin Durant to GSW is a threepeat in motion, IMO.

The salary cap is the same for all teams in the NBA. GS is paying a luxury tax to go over the standard cap.

Curry (because of his ankles) is only $11 Mill per year, and the cap went up this year.

This essentially replaces Barnes as the weak link, with the 3rd (?) best player in the NBA.

Curry (because of his ankles) is only $11 Mill per year, and the cap went up this year.

This essentially replaces Barnes as the weak link, with the 3rd (?) best player in the NBA.
He is going to get paid in his next contract .

and this just in: KD to the Warriors!!

ridiculous!

the proverbial rich getting richer. he has an out-clause at the end of next season too. Great situation for Durant.

By standing still, the raptors are already in a worse situation than last season.

He is going to get paid in his next contract .

and the cap is set to increase again for next year as well. Then the following year when Klay becomes available.

That's what the Yankees do/did. They pay the tax, makes sense if you pay $10 to collect $20+ and the value of your brand increases, perfect time to sell the team or part of the team.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Curry and Thompson will be getting max contracts.

Can't they get around the cap by placing incentive that if you win the championship you get $xxx as a bonus.
Kinda like commission, it is based on what they do, not what they might do.

I'm heart broken, bro. Heart broken.

I can't see Kwahi staying in Toronto past next season unless they go to the finals or win a championship. I do think we traded up but it's a huge gamble especially for what could be a one season rental.

Need to buy a Raptors AND a Spurs DeRozan Jersey pronto.

I can't see Kwahi staying in Toronto past next season unless they go to the finals or win a championship. I do think we traded up but it's a huge gamble especially for what could be a one season rental.

get rid of your star coach and follow up with star player sounds like the Leafs recipe of how not to win:razz:

This will be better for the team, and they didn't have to give up their young guys to do it. It suck's demar is gone, but this will make the team better. At least for 1 year.

I am too but here is what I am thinking the raptors brass are at.

1. They decided they are not winning with dro and the current duo. So they dangle both for trades this year Spurs wanted dro so bye bye dro. So now they will make one more run but this time with khawi

2. They know there is a slim chance of resign unless they make to finals

3. If they don’t make to finals.. I think they are going to rebuild anyways so they don’t care if khawi leaves because they will get rid of Lowry and jvr and would have gotten rid of dro also.

So it’s a calculated move I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom