Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

Another great finish to the game. Orlando really did good last year against the Raps and they fight hard to the end. This one could have gone either way.
Why is Bismack still shooting the ball? He should only be allowed to dunk - nothing more. He is a great defensive stopper and brings good energy to the game, but treats the ball like it's coated in lube.

Really glad to see Joseph stepping up and making a noticeable contribution. Though JV has made some improvements over the last season, it was frustrating to see him choke on that last play before the clear path foul on Oladipo. Their defence has improved but their offence still needs a lot of work. I know it's still early in the season and they still need to develop that "flow" but yesterday's game should've been ours.

Last edited:
Can somebody please explain to me what's going on? This is getting to be a usual thing for them now.

Beating LeBron was a really good end to the game. It was nice to see such solid defence and sharing the ball on offence. Finally they get a really solid win tonight!

Beating LeBron was a really good end to the game. It was nice to see such solid defence and sharing the ball on offence. Finally they get a really solid win tonight!

Great game indeed - very tight, and glad to see they aren't losing confidence as much as they used to when not in the lead.

I'm super happy about Lowry, Joseph and Carroll seem to be consistent night after night... Skola even showed up last night! But DeRozan and Ross are underperforming BIG time. I think Demar needs to find his groove again, but I'm pessimistic about T.Ross.

They paid WAY too much for that guy, thinking that a payday would encourage him, but it's the same mistake that all sports team's make especially MLSE teams)... they need to stick to paying for guys that PROVE themselves before the payday.

Bump.

So the Raps are basically with the same record as they had at this point last year, except they have been without two of their starters for 17 games. They have had a bunch of games and points in games where I can only shake my head, but overall, they are 2nd in the east, where the east is way more competitive than last season and perhaps better than the west. They are also on pace to win more games than ever in the history of the organization.

I hope that the team is healthy come playoffs and they move well past the second round.

That said - vote for Lowry and Derozan to get in the All-Star game! It's amazing that the all star weekend is in Toronto and these guys are being outvoted by a guy who has only played in 12 games this season. Go Raps!

Is anybody watching the Warriors vs Cavaliers game? This is just insane. Wow.

There is no answer for Steph Curry and the Warriors. Only they can beat themselves.

Everything is just flowing for them, barring injury, they have a good shot at repeating. Not just on Curry though too, there is a lot of balance on that team.

Everything is just flowing for them, barring injury, they have a good shot at repeating. Not just on Curry though too, there is a lot of balance on that team.
It is ridiculous. When one is not doing well, the next shoots 40 points. They will however get on a slump at some point. They will win this year hate to admit.

It is ridiculous. When one is not doing well, the next shoots 40 points. They will however get on a slump at some point. They will win this year hate to admit.

I predicted they would win again this year. Probably beat the Bulls' record of 72-10 and will go for the three-peat.
San Antonio is also doing extremely well. It will probably be them and the warriors in the conference finals.

I predicted they would win again this year. Probably beat the Bulls' record of 72-10 and will go for the three-peat.
San Antonio is also doing extremely well. It will probably be them and the warriors in the conference finals.

I can only hope that it will be the Spurs beating the Warriors in 7 games and then the Raps beating the Cav's in 7 games for a epic showdown:)

I can only hope that it will be the Spurs beating the Warriors in 7 games and then the Raps beating the Cav's in 7 games for a epic showdown:)

I would like to subscribe to this version of the season, please.

I don't know, the raptors are getting their **** together for sure, the Cavaliers are having locker room issues and it is bound to catch up to them. We are only 3 games behind.

Raps make it 9 wins in a row to equal the longest wining streak in franchise history. Awesome!

They sit 30-15 and have done most of this without Demarre Carrol. Also amazing that both Cleveland and San Antonio got blown out by the Warriors, but we lost the two games by a combined 8 points and had equal chance to win each game, but just one play missed here or there at the very end changed the outcome. This team has heart and depth.

Nice that Lowry also got voted into the All-Star game and Derozan will probably get in too.

Lowry with a sprain left wrist. Might miss one or two games. No big deal.

First game I missed all season damn it, for some reason I thought it was Friday night

Back
Top Bottom