Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

Yeah ... I keep telling myself, thinking the Raps are not that faaar from be ready for the final one day ... but then you see GS manhandling Cavs and I quickly resort to "wrong, they are still miles and miles away ..."

I know some will point to 0:2 which quickly became 2:2 when Raps played Cavs .... but it definitely is apples to oranges. It's all about how and under what circumstances.

The depth of GS when everyone is healthy is just plain scary, must be for anyone who plays them.
Yeah I agree with you. But things in sports change drastically season to season with the switch of a couple pieces.

A broken Cavs team and tired LeBron took GWS to 5 games last year.

Really interesting to see what happens with Love and Irving playing.
I think the Cavs pull it off, LeBron doesn't have to do it all on his own anymore, and that might be the deciding factor.

Unless the warriors shoot 80% from 3, I don't know how they can fight off the Cavs.
Just gonna leave this here.

Great entertaining final game.

I'm not a Lebron fan but what he did in this series deserves the utmost respect.

Despite having some open looks, Curry and Thompson have played mediocre at best this series. What they really need is a strong big man, even when Bogut was playing they struggled to get a lot of defensive rebounds and that came back to haunt them.

It would be interesting to see what happens in the off season.

Great entertaining final game.

Really?? Mediocre at best by my book. Like the previous 6 games ... 5 of them blowouts .... if only the reigning MVP showed up to play, instead of wasting time trying to turn-off wifi in his house. He was really not himself, borderline lackadaisical. Missing very wide open looks, turning the ball over.

When you have Harrison Barnes taking three consecutive shots in a row and miss them all, you know the team is in trouble and will simply not win. How does that happen with people like SC and CT shooting guns on your team???

Contrary, all Cleveland needed to do is to give the ball the LJ or KI .. one of them will score and that will most of the time be enough. LJ played as true MVP, I must say.

Really?? Mediocre at best by my book. Like the previous 6 games ... 5 of them blowouts .... if only the reigning MVP showed up to play, instead of wasting time trying to turn-off wifi in his house. He was really not himself, borderline lackadaisical. Missing very wide open looks, turning the ball over.

When you have Harrison Barnes taking three consecutive shots in a row and miss them all, you know the team is in trouble and will simply not win. How does that happen with people like SC and CT shooting guns on your team???

Contrary, all Cleveland needed to do is to give the ball the LJ or KI .. one of them will score and that will most of the time be enough. LJ played as true MVP, I must say.

I did not use to watch much bball but I will likely watch more next season.
I do agree James seems to be a real team leader now, he passes the ball a lot and creates situations for his team mates to score.
Those shots where he runs down the court and rejects the opponents shot just hurtssssss.
James is also a decent 3 point shooter. When the other team scores James will get the ball and come back to break the momentum.

Love and the Shumpert did not do so well imo.

Smith is also a very good player.
Irving is just bonkers when he is on fire.

LJ played as true MVP, I must say.

I love the way Lebron plays, I hate the way he overacts trying to get fouls called.

I agree but KI basically won the game, that guy has some serious talent and it is a class act.

Yep, he could light up water how hot he was. The only time GW could beat them under those circumstances was to keep the rain coming from downtown, by both CT and SC ... but that has not happened in one single final game.

If you look back, when Cleveland played a fast paced game GSW could not keep up.
Also when Cleveland played fast almost all of their players were on fire.

Trades already happening...

Derrick Rose, Justin Holiday and a 2017 2nd round pick to the Knicks for Lopez, Calderon and Grant.

Indiana gets Jeff Teague and sends G. Hill to the Jazz as part of a 3 way trade.

Next season is going to be exciting.

Derozan re-signs for 5 years/139 mil and Biyombo goes to Orlando. A lot of interesting trades going on lately.

Derozan re-signs for 5 years/139 mil and Biyombo goes to Orlando. A lot of interesting trades going on lately.

Awesome all that $$$ for not winning, ticket prices going up another $50 for nosebleeds.
I would have kept Biyombo, younger, more athletic, more fire when he plays.

The moment they picked that kid on the draft at #9 I knew Biyombo was gone. Glad DD is staying

The moment they picked that kid on the draft at #9 I knew Biyombo was gone. Glad DD is staying

I'm not. 28 Mil a year for a WING player who can't shoot 3's. But I guess that's the nature of today's NBA and the new salaries.

Rumor has it we're in the running for Pau Gasol. I'd be quite happy with that signing...putting Pau as a 4 beside JV.

'15/'16 season is done. Toronto lost. Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom