Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

If he can stay healthy, he has a big future in the league. Powell is all star material.

Glad the guy released it 0.05s after the buzzer .... but seriously, game 5, not a must win, at home in front of their beloved crowd, against Indiana and they need a review to decide whether it was a win or a loss?

They looked lost in many parts of the game .... they run into someone else who actually has more than one guy on the team who can score and they will be bulldozed to the corner. This was supposed to be an easy match up for them ... or so you guys told me few pages ago. You said Indiana is good, pls no Bulls .... :-(

Lol I don't know anyone that predicted indy to be this tough or raps to play this bad. End of the day raptors is the better team. They just need to get it together already.

I said since game 1 Powell should guard pg13 great match up for us.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Raptors in 7 ?

Anyone here been down to Jurassic park to watch a game? Seems like it would be a pretty good place to watch a game 7!
Looks like the Clippers are in deep doo doo losing Paul and Griffin.

I'm going to go ahead and make another prediction: There will be no game 7 this series.

I'm going to go ahead and make another prediction: There will be no game 7 this series.

65124393.jpg

I am with you, Kyle is bound to have one good game.

Oh boy .... that was embarrassing. This is turning out just like last year ..... they are rattled, I cannot see them winning game seven.

Back
Top Bottom