Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

LOL, first free throw in the game for the Raps in the 3RD QUARTER!!
Never mind that. First free throw since the 3rd quarter of the LAST game.

MAGIC!!!!!

Incredible game. Great win. I hope they can carry the momentum into game 5 and wrap up the series at home! All this without JV... Bizmack... M. V. P. !

Wow, what a turnaround! I'm quite shocked, actually!

Our All star backcourt has woken up, at the right time! Our D is so much better now! Such a completely different team the past two games. Bizmack is the difference maker for sure! It's officially a series!!

This has been great to watch as a fan, and no matter what happens, this has been a success for the Raptors. It's a best of 3 now, anything can happen!

I thought, after the disaster in Cleveland they perhaps could win one at home and lose 4-1 in the end. I still cannot see them winning a game in Cleveland ... especially with refs being close to the weakest player on the floor .... the calls have been at times ridiculous. Normally I don't believe refs in the end effect outcomes when all is said and done ... I am starting to wonder now though.

The refs blow both ways so it's not really an edge for anyone.

Hope it goes to 7 games and we silence the Cleveland crowd in their home building and their USA chants...Tristan Thompson is from Canada?

The refs blow both ways so it's not really an edge for anyone.

Hope it goes to 7 games and we silence the Cleveland crowd in their home building and their USA chants...Tristan Thompson is from Canada?
Scarborough I think!

I don't know what feeds you guys watch, but I usually try to watch the major US broadcasters, because they have a different perspective than listening to Leo, Jack and Matt all the time. I think in this series it was either ESPN or NBC with Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy doing the commentary, and they often show lots of replays of the fouls or non calls and it seems like many of the calls could be subject to interpretation. Often Jeff has a different viewpoint than Mark, and sometimes they both differ from the refs. So I do get that the refs subjectivity can have a lot to do with the outcome of the game. I suppose I would only want that the refs are consistent in the types of calls they are making, so players know what to expect.

It also seems like LeBron does get more calls in his favour. Bizzy B does need more calls when he goes for offensive putbacks, because Casey is right that he is getting hit a lot. But again, aside from media posturing, playing jedi mind tricks on the players and trying to influence the calls the refs make from game to game, complaining about the refs doesn't win games.

The suspension on Dahntay Jones vs the non suspension on Draymond Green makes no sense to me. Those guys are ballbusters.

WTH is going in the OKC v GSW series? Is it going to be the Raptors vs OKC in the finals? :D

They missed a ton of shots that they usually have no problem making. A bunch of turnovers that were converted to points. In my heart I want to see GSW win back to back because of their performance this season but I would rather the raptors face OKC (hypothetically speaking) in the finals than GS. We'd have home court advantage and you just know the whole city will be going wild.

Raptors breaking records.....

Maybe something happens at customs where offense is left behind?

Back
Top Bottom