Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

This is 100% correct
If you notice, the Raptors do well when they start the game with a fast pace.
They tend to start off with a fast pace get a nice lead then slow down and surpassed.

yeah that was kinda bs. Time for JV to step up.

edit -Cav's passing is so crisp. Shooting it really well too.

Looking forward to next season! Whatcha gonna do this summer Masai?

Last edited:
This was a classic ... OKC vs. GSW .... unbelievable nail biter. Game 7 should be a beauty.

As far as Raptors go .... the one thing on their mind must be what's next. Even if they get better next year again, it's unlikely they will get past Cavaliers. James, Irving and Love will be around for a while, I don't see how Raptors match them up in years to come. Must be a frustrating thought for them.

If the Raptors did win, either GSW or OKC would have made them look like highschool kids playing.
DAAAMMM Clay Thomas was just on fire. The only shot he did not try was from bucket to bucket, he probably would have made it.
When Curry is on his came along with Clay, good luck.

Now I do notice a week point to this game, these teams rely on 2 players. Look at what happened to Miami because CB was out.
As I recall one of the things that made the Jordan era Bulls so good was that pretty all their players were very good and when combined they just dominated.

Nobody can afford these more than two stars .... OKC (Durant & Westbrook), Cavs (James, Irving, Love is too moody but still pretty good), you already mentioned GSW .... Raps, yeah they are pretty much the only team with one potential star being Lowry .... Unless they add someone, they will never get past Cavs (not in a year like this year when they had no injuries ...).

So it's official, CAVS vs GSW in the finals. I'm going to ahead and say GSW in 5... Maybe 6. Who you got?

So it's official, CAVS vs GSW in the finals. I'm going to ahead and say GSW in 5... Maybe 6. Who you got?

Exactly my predictions! Also heard that Biyumbo wouldn't mind talking a lower salary just to stay at the Raptors again but hah doubt that. Money talks.

Surprised OKC lost that. I thought they had it in the bag. It's too bad near the end of Game 7, they relegated back to their old ways and played the same two man ball. The reason they beat the Spurs is because they started moving the ball. OKChoke!

The Dubs are facing a full Cavs lineup this time. Remember, last year Kyrie and Love were both injured and they lost in 5. So I say, this might go to game 7 with the Dubs possibly winning it.

Also heard that Biyumbo wouldn't mind talking a lower salary just to stay at the Raptors again but hah doubt that. Money talks.
I think he was being 100% sincere when he said that he'd be willing to take a pay cut to stay in Toronto.

Also heard that Biyumbo wouldn't mind talking a lower salary just to stay at the Raptors again but hah doubt that. Money talks.

IMO,

Biyombo walks. No way the Raptors are going to sign him to be a backup Centre at the money he will get to start elsewhere.

DeRozan will sign a 1-year bridge gap deal, and then try to get really big money when the next TV contract is signed, from either the Raptors or someone else. I personally don't think he's a max money player, but there are so few of those out there.

I think Cavs will win this. They are once again rested. GSW will be a bit tired. The Cavs will be making history for a city that needs it.
King James wants to bring that ring home and win one where he started and might finish. He would be the guy that did it for Cleveland.

I don't think rest will play a huge factor in this series. They had a 6 game series against the Raptors and GSW had 7 against OKC. GS will be riding a high, coming back from a 3-1 deficit and literally re-writing the history books all season long is just too much of motivation for them to lose. But then again, it's the NBA, anything could happen.

Surprised OKC lost that. I thought they had it in the bag. It's too bad near the end of Game 7, they relegated back to their old ways and played the same two man ball. The reason they beat the Spurs is because they started moving the ball. OKChoke!

The Dubs are facing a full Cavs lineup this time. Remember, last year Kyrie and Love were both injured and they lost in 5. So I say, this might go to game 7 with the Dubs possibly winning it.

I am not surprised OKC lost ... not many teams would beat GSW on such night. When the three's are dropping in like rain, it's very difficult. You add solid defensive effort.

As far as Cavs vs GSW? I am going to say it will go game 7, but I have no clue which team will prevail. It could be either one ... perhaps injury will resolve it this time around. One factor to really consider is that Cavs are way more rested. Their tanks are just a bit fuller ..... their road to the finals was a lot easier, not just because of the Raptors.

I don't think rest will play a huge factor in this series. They had a 6 game series against the Raptors and GSW had 7 against OKC. GS will be riding a high, coming back from a 3-1 deficit and literally re-writing the history books all season long is just too much of motivation for them to lose. But then again, it's the NBA, anything could happen.

As with many teams and I remember this to be true of the Green Bay Packers and Tampa Bay Bucs...they busted their butts to make the play off, gave it their all only yo make the finals and had no fight left, too tired.

Just an observation. A rested team in such a physical game will have the luxury to recover and to watch tape to better learn about the opponent.
Either way, both are valid teams and the winner would have truly earned their spot. It should be fun to watch.

A broken Cavs team and tired LeBron took GWS to 5 games last year.

Really interesting to see what happens with Love and Irving playing.
I think the Cavs pull it off, LeBron doesn't have to do it all on his own anymore, and that might be the deciding factor.

Unless the warriors shoot 80% from 3, I don't know how they can fight off the Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom