Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
Here we go again! This looks like a better squad with defensive upgrades while not suffering offensively.
I'm hoping for their first 50win season, another division title and 3rd overall in the east.
This year they will also make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.
Let's go Raps!

Lowry looks like he put in a lot of work over the break.

I want to like them but I can't stand Drake. It's like if the Jays had Justin Bieber as their ambassador, I've always supported them but I'd hate them a little bit because of Justin.

Should be a fun season to watch. Through my life I never followed basketball that much but caught the bball fever from my girlfriend 2 seasons ago and have been pretty into it since. Got to a few games last year, hopefully more this year.

I'm not really a fan of the whole drake thing either but if it helps draw in fans then and spread the raptors name then why not, doesn't hurt to be associated with a superstar "musician". Especially when its someone that makes music of more appeal to fans of that sport. All you have to do is go to one game and hear what music gets played over the speakers to realize they are trying to appeal to the whole rap/gangsta scene, and if it puts fans in the seats then why not!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I will admit that I have never watched BB in my life (contrary to baseball since I am from Venezuela and that is our national sport) but I got on the Raptors Wagon last year and I ain't coming off anytime soon.

I'll be curious if Anthony Bennett can be a factor. He's already had two teams rid of him in his very short career.

Decent game tonight. Nice of them to grind it out and come back and get the win.
They can be a really solid team once it all starts to come together.
Bismack should only be allowed to score off dunks. Please no shots.

Decent game tonight. Nice of them to grind it out and come back and get the win.
They can be a really solid team once it all starts to come together.
Bismack should only be allowed to score off dunks. Please no shots.
The defense worked much better, last year under the pressure they had for the last 2 min they would have probably chocked. They seem alright but yet to find the groove.

Their defense has improved dramatically. I don't want to get too excited, they started off good last year too and we all know how that ended. The serious teams play well after the all star weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Raptors of last year would have crumbled in yesterday's game. Excellent road win. Should not have came that close IMO, too many empty trips to the basket. It seems that whatever trades they made in the off-season are paying off and have huge potential come playoffs time.

I'm not sure how I feel about Biyombo. Too inconsistent.

The Raptors of last year would have crumbled in yesterday's game. Excellent road win. Should not have came that close IMO, too many empty trips to the basket. It seems that whatever trades they made in the off-season are paying off and have huge potential come playoffs time.

I'm not sure how I feel about Biyombo. Too inconsistent.
This is what I see that is making the difference, they are not crumbling like they did. I do think it should have been this close, the other team turned over way too much so if we balance things out they are even, the other team has a strong defense and they can shot from everywhere and not miss, they are ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom