CT has Rotella 18.9L 15W - 40 for $68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CT has Rotella 18.9L 15W - 40 for $68

ReSTored

Now that the CAN $ has gone down the toilet this is a pretty good deal vs. Walmart @ $53 US. For me 5.5 oil changes at 3.4L per.

Now that the CAN $ has gone down the toilet this is a pretty good deal vs. Walmart @ $53 US. For me 5.5 oil changes at 3.4L per.
Saw that too. Do you use a syphon? (sp?)

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Saw that too. Do you use a syphon? (sp?)

I usually buy the gallon jug at Walmart in the US vs. the hassle of the large tub. But, can't beat the per L price so I'll just use the spout to decant into a few old, but clean, Rotella containers I have in the garage.

I use an empty bottle with a funnel in the mouth and I pour the oil from the 20L pail into the empty bottle.

I use an empty bottle with a funnel in the mouth and I pour the oil from the 20L pail into the empty bottle.

One pail per oil change for me. I use a drill-operated pump to transfer from pail to vehicle. Takes almost no time with the bike and its 3 litres. Takes a lot longer with the truck and its 17 litres. Their change intervals are the same so a pail is perfect.

Thanks guys. Gonna start using the Rotella dino. Will look into drill operated pump.

According to RFD the big pail of T6 on sale at CT works out to $7 a litre or something. Tempting but I only have room for the big jugs.

According to RFD the big pail of T6 on sale at CT works out to $7 a litre or something. Tempting but I only have room for the big jugs.

$19US for 3.78L jug in the US. Regular price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$19US for 3.78L jug in the US. Regular price.

With the CDN peso that's $25 CDN and you're out a bit of gas unless you're there anyway. This crappy exchange rate is painful...it's limiting the number of countries I can travel to and feel rich in.

With the CDN peso that's $25 CDN and you're out a bit of gas unless you're there anyway. This crappy exchange rate is painful...it's limiting the number of countries I can travel to and feel rich in.

Plan a trip around multiple purchases. My truck takes 14L of oil so the savings are substantial.

The rotella T 5L jug is very often on sale at TSC as well. Pretty sure I saw it in this weeks flyer for $20

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The rotella T 5L jug is very often on sale at TSC as well. Pretty sure I saw it in this weeks flyer for $20

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Combine that with the coupon -- T6 only
uploadfromtaptalk1446163843233.jpg

Back
Top Bottom