Ninja 300 to CBR 600 - New found love! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ninja 300 to CBR 600 - New found love!

So the person that rides it the most is insured as primary? Guess it doesn't matter if they told you its fine. Congrats on the deal.

come on man, we're being raped by insurance so bad.... Some times we can play by their rules to our advantage.

Its not fraud, its fraud is when you insured your bike at another location.

Talk about stupid rules, ever insures 2 bikes or multi vehicles? they magically assume we can clone ourselves.
Now do you protest them can call that fraud?

He's no *****, he'd ride a 1000. Don't kid yourself, you only went from a childrens bike to a girls bike.

Um. Excuse me. I rode my wife's completely stock ZZR250 many times.
It passes everything on the highway if ridden correctly. If memory serves. I got it up to 170 indicated a few times.
160 is no issue.

Because they "do" have to work harder to accomplish passing and maintaining highway speeds. That's just facts. Can a 300/250 past someone at 100km/h, sure it can but it's pretty much balls to the wall at that point to do so safely.

Passing someone on a 300 at 100km/h - Wait for a long straight without on coming cars, create a bit of "run up" distance, downshift to 5th at about 9 thousand rpm, pin the throttle back, use that run up distance to give the bike enough time to actually change the speed enough to pass, pull out and be forced to shift into 6th side by side because there isn't enough gear left in 5th, hit 6th and pull back in revving at about 8k or more for the duration of the road.

Passing someone on a 600, cruising at 100km/h - See car, give a bit more gas, pass car. Continue with your day.

I don't have Ninja 300 hate or anything, i own one :lmao:. I would rather ride the 300 in town it's just not a good highway bike is all.

You guys do know that it still cheaper to be listed as the primary driver under your parents policy than it being under your own. It won't be as cheap as if they were listed as primary but there is nothing illegal about it at all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It passes everything on the highway if ridden correctly. If memory serves. I got it up to 170 indicated a few times.
160 is no issue.

passing cars on the highway. real hard work

lots of skill

must use correctness

(you only passed cars because they let you) :lmao:

passing cars on the highway. real hard work

lots of skill

must use correctness

(you only passed cars because they let you) :lmao:

81f51435664cf126c28c845d02a3abe7.jpg

Last edited:
160 is no issue.

So you passed cars on a 250? Congrats, I've passed cars on a moped. Doesn't prove anything.

Last edited:
So you passed cars on a 250? Congrats, I've passed cars on a moped. Doesn't prove anything.
I've passed gas on a moped. Not sure what that proves.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I like my motorcycles like my minivans. Just fast enough to keep up with traffic.

Also full of hookers.

I like my motorcycles like my minivans. Just fast enough to keep up with traffic.

Also full of hookers.
I heard today that "the minivan " is replacing "the shocker".

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I really liked my Ninja 300. For around town you can't beat it. My CBR600RR is a much more enjoyable bike for everything else. Well I enjoy it more in town too lol.

It's more stable and the wind doesn't blow me around on the highway. It's much quicker (That's what I look for in a bike, quickness, not top speed.) Plus the RPMs stay lower on the highway and if I need to get out of the way of something one small twist of the throttle and I'm gone.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

come on man, we're being raped by insurance so bad.... Some times we can play by their rules to our advantage.

Its not fraud, its fraud is when you insured your bike at another location.

Talk about stupid rules, ever insures 2 bikes or multi vehicles? they magically assume we can clone ourselves.
Now do you protest them can call that fraud?
Still fraud if you don't tell them. I agree that the rules are dumb. I have 3 vehicles just for myself. I'm the only licensed driver in my household. I know we get screwed for multiple vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom