Dreaming - Lottery Win - What would you do ? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dreaming - Lottery Win - What would you do ?

Do you guys want to do a GTAM lottery pool?

Sure... all of you guys send me your money and when we win I promise I'll split the winnings. ;-)

Not interested. I only gamble with my life.

Sure... all of you guys send me your money and when we win I promise I'll split the winnings. ;-)

Do you guys want to do a GTAM lottery pool?

That'd be cool.
I run a few lotteries at work. Always collect $ up front. Every draw is a new lotto, independent of every other. I text out a list of names with total # of players and pics of tix all in same text. My coworkers know that I'm a ridiculously honest person, however I believe the text with names & tix would hold up in court if I ever tried to leave with the $$.
Hell, I just dropped $20 to a coworker to get in on a proline pool. I have no clue what the picks are. Hoping to get paid out on Monday.
Did I mention #GamblingDegenerate? ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

We can start up a gtam Russian roulette weekly round table then

Would that be BYOB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BYOB and gopro.

Haven't checked my numbers yet this morning, but if I did hit, I'm getting me one of these:
uploadfromtaptalk1448106922881.jpg

Haven't checked my numbers yet this morning, but if I did hit, I'm getting me one of these:
View attachment 37701

I don't like it Joe, pick something else. For the love of god get your **** together.

I don't like it Joe, pick something else. For the love of god get your **** together.
Something more like this?
uploadfromtaptalk1448114458503.jpg

Also, one of these:
0a5c6b4870f1054bea5d005333659356.jpg

Almost forgot this:
7da503f8aeb98dd5b53d7fad18a28295.jpg

Last edited:
It'd be cool to invest in property and build a nice house and a huge heated and air-conditioned workshop to store bikes and cars but also a big partition with a fully equipped metal working shop (a lathe, a CNC machine, the best TIG and MIG welders etc etc.) Perhaps even a decent spray booth for paint and body work...

I could see myself being a tinkerer and builder and picking up fabrication skills well into my twilight years.

First I'd go to the States for surgery to deal with some bum discs in my back though... :p

Back
Top Bottom