Dreaming - Lottery Win - What would you do ? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dreaming - Lottery Win - What would you do ?

I would be very generous with that amount of money. Technically, could that even be called an amount? Either way it would be no sweat off of my scrotum to pass it around so I feel I probably won't be lauded for my generosity but I would do it anyway because that's how I roll. Oh sorry, that's how I imagine I'd roll.
Interesting that you didn't imagine doing anything for yourself, only others.

Interesting that you didn't imagine doing anything for yourself, only others.

I'm always thinking of others. That's why I give so much of myself here. And to boot I payed for the privilege. I'm multi dimensional and laminar.

I would be very generous with that amount of money. Technically, could that even be called an amount? Either way it would be no sweat off of my scrotum to pass it around so I feel I probably won't be lauded for my generosity but I would do it anyway because that's how I roll. Oh sorry, that's how I imagine I'd roll.
I could have sworn that i just saw @chiller 's avatar beside your name...

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I think the question is more interesting if you imagine having an unlimited supply of money for as long as you live. What do you do then?

My answer would still be the same. Picture the movie "The Bucket List" as that's the lifestyle I'd enjoy.

I think the question is more interesting if you imagine having an unlimited supply of money for as long as you live. What do you do then?
Not sure if I would even know, as this as far away from any reality as anything. Having an unlimited supply would eventually make the money worthless as people would just keep charging you more for things as they would know that you could always pay for it.
On second thought, I think that I just described our government.

Nobody won the $50 million, btw.
@inreb, nothing to the 7 siblings?

Another thing I would not do is spend 49 mil on a strawberry farm. Back when it was super 7, a couple won 22 mil and the next week were conviced to buy a strawberry farm for $21.xx mil. They lost everything. Then a couple years later they hit 6/49 for $2.5 mil. ?

I would probably buy a Tim Hortons or a McDonald's. Chill with people, eat, pass the time.

@inreb, nothing to the 7 siblings?

My generosity is all encompassing, of course the sibs 1 thru 7 would be set up. I'm a little surprised at the question.

Would obviously invest it all in more lottery tickets.
Like the guy from UK that sold all his belongings bought $200k in lotto and won squat?
Oh who am I kidding, I'd probably do the same.

My generosity is all encompassing, of course the sibs 1 thru 7 would be set up. I'm a little surprised at the question.
You're right. I should have known. I would have assumed, but, y'know.

Right now I'm hoping to win a house from princess Margaret lottery. That would be fantastic.

Right now I'm hoping to win a house from princess Margaret lottery. That would be fantastic.
Lady years ago got divorced, lost her job etc. Bought/ was given a PM ticket. Won a house. The next year she bought another one as a ty. Won the Ferrari.

Oh is that a fact?

Lady years ago got divorced, lost her job etc. Bought/ was given a PM ticket. Won a house. The next year she bought another one as a ty. Won the Ferrari.

Jeez. The house usually comes with a Mercedes too.....

After i set the family up with everything they need, I'd hire a team of Hollywood writers to write me a bucket list, and buy a few more bikes and cars, and make sure i never live through another Canadian winter

1- pay off debt for me and family
2- buy a house outside of GTA (maybe north of mtl) and a property in a hot weather environment
3- buy one for my mom and sis as well
4- buy toys (most expensive ones would be tesla and GT-R with a kit, a few bikes in stable)
5- put the remainder in a cheap ***** GIC
6- live off that interest

10% to my daughter
10% to my son
10% to my grandson
10% of the remainder to charity
Buy a house for my sister
Give 1 mil to my former employee and now my best friend so he and his wife can retire
Buy a moderate house on or overlooking a scenic part of Georgian Bay
Buy a couple of interesting bikes
Give several thousand to each of the many people who have been so nice to me over the years
Invest the rest in various mutual funds that usually pay around 5+%
Try to retire again, failed at it twice now
Start on my barrel list, (Its too big to fit in a bucket)

I could build a bakery so that I could finally get churros somewhere close to where I live

I'd imagine having social problems as people came out of the woodwork to ask for help with a pet project.

Becoming more self-centred and isolated, as they became more aggressive.

Ending up in debt up to my eyeballs, if I didn't figure out quickly how to control the spending.

Maybe I'll just save the two bucks and use it towards buying something for someone else, since I'm probably more likely to be struck by lighting or run over by a bull.

1. Pay off my grandma's medical expenses in the US and donate a healthy amount to her and pops so they can live out their lives doing whatever (**** cancer).
2. Pay off my mom's mortgage and private school loans (for me).
3. Pay my way through university and take something I actually give a **** about this time.
4. Budget out $500k for cars and bikes. (Thankfully my dream cars are relatively inexpensive and an RSV4R is only 21k).
5. **** off to somewhere no one will find me and work part time while I surf GTAM and Reddit.

Back
Top Bottom