Consumer Rights? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Consumer Rights?

My average annual stock market return over the past five years is 26%. Even with the Aug and Sept Chinese-driven meltdown, I'm enjoying over 30% over the past 12 months.

All legal.

That rate puts you in the top 2% Globally , if your not hired on wall street now your numbers are on trades small enough to be off radar.

That rate puts you in the top 2% Globally , if your not hired on wall street now your numbers are on trades small enough to be off radar.

That's too funny, because I got into it when I was off work on disability leave. I was bored, living on a 70%-of-salary disability benefit, and used my meager mutual fund savings as seed money to start more active investing. The goals was to generate some wealth in the stock market to make up for not being able to save anything on my disability income.

As it turned out, I eventually returned to work three years later at full salary, but my average annual stock market gains are now 3 or 4 times higher than my annual employment income. I started out investing for sport and to augment my disability income at the time, and now I work for sport and to augment my investment income.

That's too funny, because I got into it when I was off work on disability leave. I was bored, living on a 70%-of-salary disability benefit, and used my meager mutual fund savings as seed money to start more active investing. The goals was to generate some wealth in the stock market to make up for not being able to save anything on my disability income.

As it turned out, I eventually returned to work three years later at full salary, but my average annual stock market gains are now 3 or 4 times higher than my annual employment income. I started out investing for sport and to augment my disability income at the time, and now I work for sport and to augment my investment income.

So you're like Griff Buffet?

I wish, but I'm quite happy knowing that I won't have to worry about enduring a cat food diet or having to work as a Walmart greeter in my retirement.

If you add crumbled potato chips a cat food diet is very balanced nutritionally.

If you add crumbled potato chips a cat food diet is very balanced nutritionally.
Lolz ?
And gross ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

[Q UOTE=Joe Bass;2361588]Lolz ?
And gross ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Yeah, top it with ice cream and a cherry and see what happens. Lol

^wtf? What'd i do there? :)

Back
Top Bottom