Motorcyclist, 22, killed in Brampton collision | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist, 22, killed in Brampton collision

matthew

Site Supporter
[h=1]Motorcyclist, 22, killed in Brampton collision[/h]
A 22-year old male motorcyclist from Oakville has died following a crash at Mississauga Road and Queen Street West in Brampton Thursday evening.

According to Peel Regional Police, the 22-year-old man was riding his motorcycle shortly after 7 p.m. when he was “involved in a violent collision” with an 18-year-old Brampton man driving an Acura.

Police say the motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene. There were no injuries to the driver of the Acura.

The driver remained at the scene following the collision.

The Major Collision Bureau is still investigating.

This is the second motorcycle crash in Brampton on Thursday. A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries after he collided with a transport truck just before 5 p.m. near Orenda Road and West Drive.

Police have not laid any charges so far.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Peel Regional Police’s Major Collisions Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 3710.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/10/23/motorcyclist-22-killed-in-brampton-collision.html

RIP rider.
GWS rider.
This sucks.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I met this kid about a month ago, showed up in one of the meet and greet in Milton...

So sad...damn!

RIP

Sad news :-(

Far too young
RIP

RIP. Way too young.

From the shape of the bike.. it must've been a quick exit to the heavens

He was the brother of a friend of a friend. I actually just saw him around their house about a week before the crash. Very surreal to know that he's gone. I guess I'm too young to comprehend what experienced riders have been dealing with for their whole riding careers.

Back
Top Bottom