Creemore Video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Creemore Video

Supernam

Winter is coming, so people will need something to do. Here is a video of Alon showing me around Creemore, I changed it a bit from the other thread.

[video]https://youtu.be/AZq3lWL9E5k[/video]

Last edited:
It's a fun place to ride. I recognized where you were just from the video preview :) Lots of ATV's going up and down that hill last time I was there.

Going to do some more riding this week - Thursday/Friday and possibly Saturday. If the weather allows, I'd like to ride Olde Wagon Road up near Baysville on Thursday / Friday. We know some very amazingly technical trails with tons of challenges there but also lots of amazing fire roads / access roads that are gravel and hard pack dirt. I'll probably do this hockley Valley to Creemore and back ride again on Saturday. Some of went out on Sunday in zero degrees (yeah, that was a mistake) for the hockley to Creemore run and less than an hour into the ride, we had one rider crash in a trail so it ended our day early - four broken ribs but his bike is unharmed. We need to be especially careful since wet leaves hide many trail details that can catch you off guard...

Going to do some more riding this week - Thursday/Friday and possibly Saturday. If the weather allows, I'd like to ride Olde Wagon Road up near Baysville on Thursday / Friday. We know some very amazingly technical trails with tons of challenges there but also lots of amazing fire roads / access roads that are gravel and hard pack dirt. I'll probably do this hockley Valley to Creemore and back ride again on Saturday. Some of went out on Sunday in zero degrees (yeah, that was a mistake) for the hockley to Creemore run and less than an hour into the ride, we had one rider crash in a trail so it ended our day early - four broken ribs but his bike is unharmed. We need to be especially careful since wet leaves hide many trail details that can catch you off guard...

Four broken ribs sound terrible, but at least it's near the end of the riding season.

I work Fri, Sat and Sun and I am busy preparing for my backcountry camping trip so I can't make this one. I'll be riding until the roads are iced up so let me know if you're still riding in November.

Yeah, he's in a lot of pain but yes, at least it's the end of the season. This is precisely why I'm always in full armour despite being teased by some of my friends. As for riding in November, yes: I will ride as long as it's a few degrees above zero and snow really doesn't have much of affect on so,e trails and gravel, in fact it's quite beautiful to ride then if you can take the cold...

Cool video. Was a fun day and there are more to be had. This week's ride should be fun.

Can I ride m XR there? I'm green plated only? Like to try something new? Pm details?

Winter is coming, so people will neàed something to do. Here is a video of Alon showing me around Creemore, I changed it a bit from the other thread.

[video=youtube;AxcDijbiM0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcDijbiM0A&list=PLz6RpOAdEZiA-auzir7gHzTd8AGacJjHW[/video]

Yeah, he's in a lot of pain but yes, at least it's the end of the season. This is precisely why I'm always in full armour despite being teased by some of my friends. As for riding in November, yes: I will ride as long as it's a few degrees above zero and snow really doesn't have much of affect on so,e trails and gravel, in fact it's quite beautiful to ride then if you can take the cold...
I have heated grips, gloves and visor. (condensation freezes to my visor in January) I am looking to get the vest too.

People bring green plated bikes and atvs to 'the lookout' which I think is the steep hill in the video which is somewhat near Shelburne. There is a road nearby you can park your truck/car and trailer. It is a fairly small area to ride, but some decent loops with mild hill climbs and trails.

If you guys are in ODSC or SCORRA there's also a DS ride going on in Simcoe this Saturday (Last Blast). Details are on both forums.

If you guys are in ODSC or SCORRA there's also a DS ride going on in Simcoe this Saturday (Last Blast). Details are on both forums.

I'm planning to be there for the big bike ride... I've got my Vstrom fitted with a Kenda Big Block rear, Shinko 705 front. I hope the mud isn't too bad, my bike will be a hard one to pull out if it gets buried, and Saturday looks like it is going to be a wet day.

I'm planning to be there for the big bike ride... I've got my Vstrom fitted with a Kenda Big Block rear, Shinko 705 front. I hope the mud isn't too bad, my bike will be a hard one to pull out if it gets buried, and Saturday looks like it is going to be a wet day.

The mud isn't deep, it's just slippery. Simcoe trails have good drainage and they're not in wet areas. I did the pre ride last night and it was fine for bigger bikes.

There were 4-5 spots that were muddy and a few sandy ones.

And according to that thread, it's an odsc and scorra members only ride.

People bring green plated bikes and atvs to 'the lookout' which I think is the steep hill in the video which is somewhat near Shelburne. There is a road nearby you can park your truck/car and trailer. It is a fairly small area to ride, but some decent loops with mild hill climbs and trails.
Any technical hill climbs? Any in the area?

Back
Top Bottom