You ride this morning? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

You ride this morning?

not on the bike ...leavin' on a jet plane
When will you be back, again? 10 days? Could be snow covered by then.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Temps dropping like a rock ting ting is this thing broken or dafuq?

Could see that front behond the rain ....right chilly. Thought about a forks run but high of 8 is marginal.

When will you be back, again?
Nov 20th - we'll see what El Nino serves up in warm and wet til I leave for Aus in Feb

Could see that front behond the rain ....right chilly. Thought about a forks run but high of 8 is marginal.

Nov 20th - we'll see what El Nino serves up in warm and wet til I leave for Aus in Feb
High of 8? Damn cp24 told me 12. Not sure if I'm up for taking the kids to Wonderland or not.
All this talk of El Nino would usually be a good thing, but if my shoulder doesn't heal up that just means a longer season that I won't be ridinng in.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I think they are moving it up. Recall that is Orangeville so always a bit cooler. I'm going out as the sun is lovely.

Temps dropping like a rock ting ting is this thing broken or dafuq?

I think they are moving it up. Recall that is Orangeville so always a bit cooler. I'm going out as the sun is lovely.

Indeed. I just ran out, figuratively, for coffee and noticed an uptick in temps. and sun rays. Afternoon activities will include a ride to the unfortunately named Icehouse.

Indeed. I just ran out, figuratively, for coffee and noticed an uptick in temps. and sun rays. Afternoon activities will include a ride to the unfortunately named Icehouse.

Holy crow it's showing 12 deg. now if I'm still posting in 20 minutes I don't deserve to call myself a rider.

Geez - I've rarely seen so many bikes at the Forks....was a mob scene. Stiff north wind on the way up but lovely ride on the way home. When the sun was out it was really nice to sit and chat.

You Guys are so funny.. It hasn't even been cold yet this fall.

..Tom

Rode to work and out for a romp today. The new boots are breaking in nicely.

My problem now is that I'm running on Super gas from the Shell mixed with my old regular and stabil.

You Guys are so funny.. It hasn't even been cold yet this fall.

4 degrees in PA I count as cold and it did snow in Mississauga and elsewhere so yeah ....from a motorcycle standpoint it's been cold.

4 degrees in PA I count as cold and it did snow in Mississauga and elsewhere so yeah ....from a motorcycle standpoint it's been cold.

The coldest its been so far on my ride into work is -4c, and it's only been below freezing 3 times I think.

I will prob take the car in to work tomorrow, first time since March, and that is if we get anywhere close to the rain the weather is talking about. Not concerned about the weather directly, but rather how badly people drive in rain. I don't want to get run over.

..Tom

Nobody wants to get run over, rain or shine.

not bad out - couple of us at the forks ....strom needed some exercise....feet are cold is all

Was a balmy 0 degree C when I left home this morning and lightly raining. Stopped raining by the time I got to work and up to +3!

Hey I actually saw another motorcyle on 407 on my way in to work (was way in front of me so no idea what it was) and saw a big scooter last night heading east on 407. Not sure whic scooter it was. First motorcycle I've seen riding into or from work for quite a while.

..Tom

next week is looking very promising to get some good ride time in.
16-19 degrees most of the week!

Took the 'ol Bandit out after work today and the thermometer in my truck said eleven degrees. It wasn't bad at all with a hoodie under the jacket, as the hood kind of bunched up between my collar and the helmet. The bike was purring like a kitten.

Was a balmy 0 degree C when I left home this morning and lightly raining. Stopped raining by the time I got to work and up to +3!

Hey I actually saw another motorcyle on 407 on my way in to work (was way in front of me so no idea what it was) and saw a big scooter last night heading east on 407. Not sure whic scooter it was. First motorcycle I've seen riding into or from work for quite a while.

..Tom

Spitting rain north of Whitby this morning @ 6am this morning, usually my route is 407 to 404 then downtown. I must be getting old, as now i'm doing lakeridge to 401 and then taking the slower route down Kingston road so much warmer south of the 401.

Well was thinking of a Dover run as it's always warmer along Lake Erie this time of year but hell...I'll go Monday

Back
Top Bottom