You ride this morning? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

You ride this morning?

Actually nice ride up to the forks today ...only one bike there when I arrived....walked out a couple hours later.....place was mobbed....
Dover and Lake Erie shoreline to Niagara looks good for tomorrow.

If I wasn't leaving on Thursday for a trip I'd be back down to the states - very nice weather for next few days

I wrode the wroad to Wroxeter today. Absolutely nothing there but the weather was too nice to not go somewhere. Nothing to do and all day to do it.

I debated about zipping through the Forks but getting excited about the place reminds me of a 14 year old juvenile getting hot and bothered over seeing a bit of cleavage.

Way to bust out the analogy.

Great weather especially in the sunshine this morning.

I rode Monday and yesterday and it was great other than a bit chilly. Was wary of the rain today as I've learned my lesson from riding in rain and low temps in the past.

I rode Monday and yesterday and it was great other than a bit chilly. Was wary of the rain today as I've learned my lesson from riding in rain and low temps in the past.

Rode to work this morning...I think I could have counted the number of rain drops :)

Great this morning....didn't even turn on the heated grips.

I'll take rain over this:

Last edited:
Rode to work this morning...I think I could have counted the number of rain drops :)
I'm more concerned about the ride home. Wasn't supposed to rain at all on the way in.

attachment.php

This morning was beautiful on the ride to work!

[video]https://youtu.be/Z2r-UMRhJ-Y[/video]

Last edited:
I have only not ridden to work one day since March.. that was last week or the week before when all the worry was about the remnants of the hurricane coming through and all the big worry about the massive amounts of rain. Turns out I could have ridden as there was not serious rain in my 80 km commute. Ahh well.

Nice to see a few oither bikes out!

..Tom

Rode to work this morning was only cool, lunch ride was fantastic, walked out the door at the end of the day, could hardly see across the parking lot for rain. By the time I got home the top of my head was still dry, lol. Still worth it, how often can you ride mid November without even pulling out the cold weather riding gear.

No, I rode this afternoon. Nice mellow bimble to Paris for coffee. Lovely.

Ran an errand in Mississauga over lunchtime. And by ran an errand I mean I picked up some parts for my bike.

A non-negligible percentage of my rides involve getting parts for my bike.

The bike is its own excuse.

#brap

No rain over there?

Not only no rain but temps 3-4c higher on top of the escarpment and heading west. Just an all 'round satisfying experience.

Back
Top Bottom