2008 GSXR1000 race/track bike | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2008 GSXR1000 race/track bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

dricked

Site Supporter
This is a very fresh bike. Motor has Dyno time for mapping and 6 laps at Shannonville. Motor was originally built by Patrice Goyett but recently rebuilt and tuned by Z1, makes 180hp/80tq on pump gas (shell 91). I can give all details about the motor and a recipt from Z1 showing rebuild details.

-Race Tech fork cartridge kit
-Race Tech rear shock
-Attack triple clamps
-New catalyst composite bodywork (unpainted)
-Extra full set of bodywork (brand unknown, been repaired but look perfect)
-Vortex fairing stay
-HyperPro steering damper
-Aftermaket subframe (brand unknown)
-Yosh empro ecu with standard modified harness
-Bazzaz zafm/TC with handlebar switch/TC adjuster mapped by Z1
-Reg/Rec is new
-Brembo 19x18 master (brand new)
-Lightech clipons
-Motion Pro throttle
-Vortex rear sets (extra set of lightech rearsets in perfect condition)
-BrakeTech iron rotors with new Ferodo cp1 pads (just bedded in)
-Full Hindle exhaust
-Extra set of wheels with stock front rotors (both rear rotors are drilled/lightened)

Also have a few random spare parts and I'm probably forgetting some things.

Bike was originally built for Clint Mcbain as his B bike. It's a real deal track/race bike not a salvage junker rebuilt.

The bike is drilled/wired and ready for a rider. Comes with bill of sale and original bill of sale from dealership (bike was never titled, can be and has a valid VIN that hasn't been tampered with).

$8000

Contact
905-261-1 THREE ZERO 9 or dricked@yahoo.ca

Last edited:
Bump.

Has a brand new DJ QS sensor set for GP shift but I also have a sensor to convert to standard that I can install for the buyer. QS is hooked to the EM Pro.

Also forgot the adjustable swingarm pivot.

Bump,

A set of used rains with roughly 20 laps will be included. Tires on the bike are Dunlop slicks with plenty of life. Stands also included.

Pics. Sorry about the quality.

This is the bike with the other bodywork (included).

Some of the spares. Extra bazzaz box (also have an auto tune setup that needs a new 02 sensor but have the harness to splice a new sensor on), gearing, exhaust hanger, clutch lever, right hand bar switch (brand new oem), attack triple inserts. Not shown but included is a set of used in good shape fiber clutch plates, all the motion pro throttle reels, oem throttle cables....I think that's the most of it.

Found more parts. Extra oem oil filter, valve cover gaskets, clutch cover gasket.

If you want to shave lap times this is your answer :)

Pitbull TRS pins included. I also have my spare set of BICKLE warmers available at a very reasonable price.

All you need is a gas (shell 91 of course) and a generator for a full track setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom