Stolen Suzuki GSXR 600 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen Suzuki GSXR 600

Hello,

Apologies if this isn't the right location for this post, but I'm kind of at my wit's end right now.

Woke up this morning to find that my 2009 Orange/Black Suzuki GSXR 600 was stolen from my parking lot. I live in Etobicoke, unfortunately not an underground or enclosed parking lot. It was stolen last night, October 15th, around 12:30am based on the CCTV cameras. A white van (looks like Honda Odyssey) drove right to it's location around the building's lot, so I'm assuming it was scoped out. Seems like they just threw it in the back. It has roughly 10,000km on it, an after market muffler (FMF Pipe) and black frame sliders. I still have the key.
I have already filed a report with the police, insurance and as mentioned above, have spoken with the security of the building. Just playing the unfortunate and right now seemingly hopeless waiting game.
This is kind of a vent/advice post on what to do other than speaking to the police and security. I'll be checking Kijiji and Craigslist religiously.

IMG_20151016_074442.jpg

Last edited:
Underground/enclosed lots seem to be like shopping malls for bike thieves so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

My advice is to contact insurance and enjoy your new bike you will get.

Thanks. It was killing me because I have been hopping back and forth between my house (closed) and girlfriend's home (open).

Hello,

Apologies if this isn't the right location for this post, but I'm kind of at my wit's end right now.

Woke up this morning to find that my 2009 Orange/Black Suzuki GSXR 600 was stolen from my parking lot. I live in Etobicoke, unfortunately not an underground or enclosed parking lot. It was stolen last night, October 15th, around 12:30am based on the CCTV cameras. A white van drove right to it's location around the building's lot, so I'm assuming it was scoped out. Seems like they just threw it in the back. It has roughly 10,000km on it, an after market muffler (FMF Pipe) and black frame sliders. I still have the key.
I have already filed a report with the police and as mentioned above, have spoken with the security of the building. Just playing the unfortunate and right now seemingly hopeless waiting game.
This is kind of a vent/advice post on what to do other than speaking to the police and security. I'll be checking Kijiji and Craigslist religiously.

View attachment 37600
Sorry to hear about that. It was a nice looking bike. The next one should be better. What part of the city was it in?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

sorry for the loss man, that was one of the best looking generation of the GSXR in my opinion. People these days just want all the nice things in life without working for it themselves. What a bunch of little *******.

Ugh! that sucks balls.
At least the bastards waited till the end of the season. Hopefully, it wasn't your only form of transport.

Sorry for the lost buddy,my adv buy one of those cheap Chinese made tracker and get Rogers prepaid SIM card for $100 year unlimited text for your next Bike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pa always used to say, lock up anything you can't bear to lose.

I've heard of thieves coming back to steal the new stuff as well, once the insurance pays out.

The infamous white cargo van strikes again.

Sorry to hear, but your bike is long gone now.. and I doubt you would want it back in the condition it is probably in.

Hopefully you can get a good payout from the insurance company, but be careful about a repeat situation....

Nice bike and sorry about your loss. Try and get the max you can out of insurance and enjoy your new ride.

Where in Etobicoke?

14 views, 13 replies. I guess stolen bikes hit home.

14 views, 13 replies. I guess stolen bikes hit home.

If you were trying to buck the trend, then you failed miserably.

=( can't imagine what it feels like.

Reading these threads always makes me paranoid of parking my bike at my gf's condo so I rarely ride there. Hope it all works out.

Back
Top Bottom