Android Phone - LG G4 or Nexus 6P | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Android Phone - LG G4 or Nexus 6P

I'll probably pick up the Priv to test it out. Of course I love my Passport as it's the best device for my need and more...it'll be hard to move from it. Hope Priv works out for BB as it might be the last device they put out.

Same here, can't wait to try out a Priv to see if I can give up my Passport. I'm gonna miss the wide screen the most!

However, if they introduce a passport running android, That would be my dream device.

All kinds have been proclaiming the 'BB is dead' chant for years, yet they still keep pumping out great devices.

I change/update my phone every year, so if they do eventually roll over and die, I'll just move on to something else.....

Same here, can't wait to try out a Priv to see if I can give up my Passport. I'm gonna miss the wide screen the most!

However, if they introduce a passport running android, That would be my dream device.

All kinds have been proclaiming the 'BB is dead' chant for years, yet they still keep pumping out great devices.

I change/update my phone every year, so if they do eventually roll over and die, I'll just move on to something else.....

Yeap. They're not going to roll over and die, not with the IP and the software they got. As for devices, don't make sense to keep pumping them out to lose money. Since Priv will provide the option to run bb10+ or Android, I can't see why a port to Passport shouldn't be on the table. The biggest thing for me is the hub and I haven't heard anything about it from the marketing lit for the Priv.

. The biggest thing for me is the hub and I haven't heard anything about it from the marketing lit for the Priv.

It's there.... :) along with the excellent flick up word suggestions we know and love....

[video=youtube;5nO8EdLtJj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nO8EdLtJj0&feature=youtu.be?utm_sourc e=email&utm_medium=crm&utm_campaign=dv|priv_pre_re g|form_submission|ww|en|preregty|lpos1[/video]

I am going to throw my phone at you If I ever see you ....

Seriously, I am not up to date to the latest specs for phone as I once was but this thing so far seems to work well, I do think the Z30 was better, I wonder why they went backwards.

If I ever had to get a personal phone I would definitely look into Android first, my wife has a Iphone 6 and I am not impressed. But what do I know,l I still think the Palm pre was the best phone i owned

Huh? Stating facts, dawg. Don't get so defensive. Specs on that phone are crapola compared to the competition. My point about lack of keyboard is that it tends to be the MAIN draw of getting a blackberry phone. If it doesn't have that, and it lacks any other competitive edge, whats the point?

It's there.... :) along with the excellent flick up word suggestions we know and love....

[video=youtube;5nO8EdLtJj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nO8EdLtJj0&feature=youtu.be?utm_sourc e=email&utm_medium=crm&utm_campaign=dv|priv_pre_re g|form_submission|ww|en|preregty|lpos1[/video]

It's looking promising.

For some reason I can forsee the Blackberry Priv keyboard falling apart in my Ram X-GRIP .... LOL.
Haha

I wonder if they do vibration tests on these phones?

priv looks pretty cool, they may actually pull it off if its a polished device

Well I ordered the 64GB Nexus 6P (Actually being shipped now). I figured this defiantly fits all my criteria (My Note 4 is only 64GB with internal memory + SD card), and I wanted something without all the carrier/manf crap. Not sure about you guys, but really tired of getting a device and never seeing any new features or updates *ahem Samsung*

Samsung has to be the worst for it... I get a Note 4, and wait FOREVER to get Lollipop, finally get 5.01 and they leave a version with tons of radio and battery issues.

Not to mention they don't even update Touchwiz for the older devices, so the Note 5, 6 Edge + has newer touchwiz features that the Note 4 will not get..... *rolls eyes*.

I guess that's the whole Samsung thing, try to get people to upgrade their devices for Hardware + Software.

Well I ordered the 64GB Nexus 6P (Actually being shipped now). I figured this defiantly fits all my criteria (My Note 4 is only 64GB with internal memory + SD card), and I wanted something without all the carrier/manf crap. Not sure about you guys, but really tired of getting a device and never seeing any new features or updates *ahem Samsung*

Samsung has to be the worst for it... I get a Note 4, and wait FOREVER to get Lollipop, finally get 5.01 and they leave a version with tons of radio and battery issues.

Not to mention they don't even update Touchwiz for the older devices, so the Note 5, 6 Edge + has newer touchwiz features that the Note 4 will not get..... *rolls eyes*.

I guess that's the whole Samsung thing, try to get people to upgrade their devices for Hardware + Software.
Nothing wrong with upgrading, I get a new phone every year. I love my note 5, the screen off memo is a really handy feature. I use it at least 5 to 10 times a day.

I was interested until I saw the price...$650 on contract....$900without....no thanks. Don't need it that badly.

Yeah, the price point is a bit whack. But at that price point, they'll need to sell 5 million phones worldwide and it will be considered 'profitable'.

Sweet Jesus I am loving this nexus 6p... So blindingly fast compared to note 4.... GG stock Android.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with upgrading, I get a new phone every year. I love my note 5, the screen off memo is a really handy feature. I use it at least 5 to 10 times a day.
We might have to talk about some of your old phones...

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

We might have to talk about some of your old phones...

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk
Last year I gave my LG G2 to my girlfriend, My LG G3 my be sold on the weekend. Next year I will sell you my note 5

Back
Top Bottom