Android Phone - LG G4 or Nexus 6P | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Android Phone - LG G4 or Nexus 6P

Yeah these Enbridge people always charge up the arse

Lol

Status update: The nexus 6P is freaking amazing... Decent screen on time, charges fast and amazing standby time.

Left it overnight and only lost 1% power from standby. Not to mention its so much faster than My Shamsung phones. It's quite amazing how bad touchwiz really is.

With 64GB I have more than enough storage space... Also have over 1TB on my Google Drive.

Just waiting for my case. The phone does feel a little delicate. Most likely from the slippery aluminum finish.

Oh and why did I hate Tapatalk before? The app works amazing... And it's dreadful to use forums without it. Now I see how people can reply to threads so quickly and track responses.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status update: The nexus 6P is freaking amazing... Decent screen on time, charges fast and amazing standby time.

Left it overnight and only lost 1% power from standby. Not to mention its so much faster than My Shamsung phones. It's quite amazing how bad touchwiz really is.

With 64GB I have more than enough storage space... Also have over 1TB on my Google Drive.

Just waiting for my case. The phone does feel a little delicate. Most likely from the slippery aluminum finish.

Oh and why did I hate Tapatalk before? The app works amazing... And it's dreadful to use forums without it. Now I see how people can reply to threads so quickly and track responses.

I'm quoting your post at 5am to see if the Tapatalk notification wakes you up.

Phone automatically goes into quiet mode at 11..... ;)

You hated it before because prior to the last update it was riddled with bugs. Can't really complain now.
And what is touchwiz anyway? I clicked the home button the other day and it asked if I want to use touchwiz home or easy touchwiz home. Wtf?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

You hated it before because prior to the last update it was riddled with bugs. Can't really complain now.
And what is touchwiz anyway? I clicked the home button the other day and it asked if I want to use touchwiz home or easy touchwiz home. Wtf?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk
Touchwiz is the UI overlay that Samsung puts on all their phones. It makes their phones quite a bit slower. It does provide some additional features, which I never used. An example is multitasking. On my note 4 there was a second or two pause before showing the active windows, whereas the Nexus 6P is almost instant. Another 'feature' of Touchwiz is the terrible ram management. Apps would reload quite a bit even with the same amount of memory.

The phones benchmark similarly, but nowhere close in real world performance.

Touchwiz is the UI overlay that Samsung puts on all their phones. It makes their phones quite a bit slower. It does provide some additional features, which I never used. An example is multitasking. On my note 4 there was a second or two pause before showing the active windows, whereas the Nexus 6P is almost instant. Another 'feature' of Touchwiz is the terrible ram management. Apps would reload quite a bit even with the same amount of memory.

The phones benchmark similarly, but nowhere close in real world performance.

The note 5 has zero lag. I've had many phones, LG G2, LG G3, Nexus 5 ect. The note 5 is by far the best yet.

The note 5 has zero lag. I've had many phones, LG G2, LG G3, Nexus 5 ect. The note 5 is by far the best yet.
Well then it's a massive upgrade from the note 4.....

I had the S3, S4, Note 3 and Note 4 and had enough. Also getting updates beyond a year was kinda a joke with Rogers.

The updates are a huge benefit to nexus devices and now that the 6p is actually a true leading edge phone its worth the money. Note 5 is sweet but pure Android is better

Back
Top Bottom