Coffee & Cigarettes in Ohsweken w/ 1340 S&S Custom Mid USA | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coffee & Cigarettes in Ohsweken w/ 1340 S&S Custom Mid USA

I hope you're not left wing liberal. We don't need anymore of that

Politics, Religion & Abortion are subjects not well suited to forum discussion IMHO. I try to refrain from those post but can't help myself on occasion.

I've given a few micro loans to individuals and groups in developing countries via www.kiva.org. Just so they can buy cows & feedstock. Start a small biz. Feed their families. Umm... I might be a little left. But I m right handed so ;-)

Screen_Shot_2015_10_08_at_11_44_28_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015_10_08_at_11_44_37_PM.png

Last edited:
Politics, Religion & Abortion are subjects not well suited to forum discussion IMHO. I try to refrain from those post but can't help myself on occasion.

I've given a few micro loans to individuals and groups in developing countries via www.kiva.org. Just so they can buy cows & feedstock. Start a small biz. Feed their families. Umm... I might be a little left. But I m right handed so ;-)

That's very cool of you.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

At least you have a choice to give your money to whom you wish. The Liberals would rather do it for you.

A gun tooting liberal?
They'll take it away when they find out

Back
Top Bottom