Coffee & Cigarettes in Ohsweken w/ 1340 S&S Custom Mid USA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coffee & Cigarettes in Ohsweken w/ 1340 S&S Custom Mid USA

GunZ McGraw

Site Supporter
Talked my neighbour into a ride early this morning. He wanted to go down to Ohsweken. Have breakfast and light up a dart with his coffee..inside. I said .. WHAT? You can still do that? Sure I'll rip a dart inside after a good scarf. Little cool on the way down. I thought my bike was loud. I was behind him and my ears are ringing.

Screen_Shot_2015_10_08_at_2_24_50_PM.png

smokescens.jpg

I prefer the cooler weather and the bike runs better too.

Glad you filthy habit fella got out for a nice ride. Lol. I'm an ex smoker so, I look down my nose at you smokers. Kidding. Smoke em if you got em. It's all good.

It's all good.

No it's not all good. Once on the other side, it's all bad. To illustrate. For 52 years I ride bicycle without horn, headlight or rear reflector. No problemo. Last month I put horn, headlight and reflector on my two bicycles. Nowadays I'm really noticing all the freaking idiots riding around without the most minimal of safety equipment (horn, headlight, reflector) Idiots the lot of them, have they no common sense? It's all bad:confused2:

No it's not all good. Once on the other side, it's all bad. To illustrate. For 52 years I ride bicycle without horn, headlight or rear reflector. No problemo. Last month I put horn, headlight and reflector on my two bicycles. Nowadays I'm really noticing all the freaking idiots riding around without the most minimal of safety equipment (horn, headlight, reflector) Idiots the lot of them, have they no common sense? It's all bad:confused2:

Reflector and horn on a bicycle? What are those things you speak of? That stuff will slow you down. And now you look even more ridiculous.

Exercise is over rated. I'm heading out for an ice cream. FTW!

Reflector and horn on a bicycle? What are those things you speak of? That stuff will slow you down. And now you look even more ridiculous.

Exercise is over rated. I'm heading out for an ice cream. FTW!

I gots more bad news, on a couple fronts.
1)The safety equipment is mostly because humourless walkers on the rail trail are given to histrionics when buzzed from behind and to keep the fuzz at bay when cruising downtown.
2)I used to love eating ice cream but after witnessing Joe Bass in the flesh I needed to quit that sooner rather than later. Ice cream is bad.

1)The safety equipment is mostly because humourless walkers on the rail trail are given to histrionics when buzzed from behind and to keep the fuzz at bay when cruising downtown.
2)I used to love eating ice cream but after witnessing Joe Bass in the flesh I needed to quit that sooner rather than later. Ice cream is bad.

Well aren't you full of sunshine today? I came in grab my keys and read this. You caused me to burn day light with this drivel. Lol.

Have a frozen yogurt crusty.

Hmmm, and I thought the reason you kept staring at me was because I was easy on the eyes.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Hmmm, and I thought the reason you kept staring at me was because I was easy on the eyes.

I thought I was in a staring contest because you were staring at my pants.

I thought I was in a staring contest because you were staring at my pants.
What can I say...they're nice pants.

What can I say...they're nice pants.

I was wearing them inside out. Shows what you know.

Hey Thanks! My cold weather, hillbilly ballistics by Carhartt. They don't call me fancy pants for noth'n ;-)

redneck_ballistics.jpg
Reminds me of a joke...

I prefer the cooler weather and the bike runs better too.

Glad you filthy habit fella got out for a nice ride. Lol. I'm an ex smoker so, I look down my nose at you smokers. Kidding. Smoke em if you got em. It's all good.

Dirty for sure. I felt guilty smoking inside. Was weird ...

The 1340 S & S ran like crap till it warmed up. Then it screamed. Seen a lot of riders too. Mostly seniors. Probably retired. Soon!! Well not that soon ;-)

I don't know much. But I know I love you. And that may be. All I need to know

Do you mind? Joe and a I are trying to GTAM!

And nobody does GTAM like you two.
By the way GunZ, welcome to GTAM, I think you'll like it here.;)

Back
Top Bottom