Sun just came out so I'm out | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sun just came out so I'm out

Booked this week off and the sun is finally out. Full choke then maybe Paris bound .......

Not London? Have a little love for London. I'm off to Calabogie soon, myself.

Booked this week off and the sun is finally out. Full choke then maybe Paris bound .......
Do a full European tour. Paris, London, Little Berlin, Cambridge

I'd give anything right now to see the green dot. I coulda used a ride to Paris. How do you feel about speed limits?

Can't help myself on this one........Suns Out, Gunz Out.......that is all
How did I miss this? Nice catch! Lol

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

This thread is "going great guns". FYI for bystanders, that's an idiom.

I'd give anything right now to see the green dot. I coulda used a ride to Paris. How do you feel about speed limits?
Speed limits are for second class citizens

Bunch of cards eh ;-) European tour! I like that. Add Stratford, Shakespeare and New Hamburg in the loop too? Speed limits..ummm maybe 30 years ago on the Nighthawk. Commercial licence puts food on the table and shinny bits on the sporty so I'm the old fart putt, putt'n down the 60k roads mostly. Made it to Innerkip via Drumbo road and back #2. Looked like the sky was going to open a few times but it held. Had to make a detour south to fuel up first.

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Calling for sun again tomorrow so I'm thinking North Halton around 10AM.

Bunch of cards eh ;-) European tour! I like that. Add Stratford, Shakespeare and New Hamburg in the loop too? Speed limits..ummm maybe 30 years ago on the Nighthawk. Commercial licence puts food on the table and shinny bits on the sporty so I'm the old fart putt, putt'n down the 60k roads mostly. Made it to Innerkip via Drumbo road and back #2. Looked like the sky was going to open a few times but it held. Had to make a detour south to fuel up first.

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Calling for sun again tomorrow so I'm thinking North Halton around 10AM.
Yeah I'm forgetting those little towns.

If you've been on the forum long enough you'll know I was joking. Up to you to decide whenever I am

Back
Top Bottom