Colour Run Wednesday | GTAMotorcycle.com

Colour Run Wednesday

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Staff letting me play hooky but gonna take the Strom - bit better weather protection and seating.

Gonna slab to Huntsville early and grab a bite at Coffee Cabin
111 Howland Drive | Unit 40, Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
https://www.facebook.com/Coffee-Cabin-Huntsville-279215078774396/timeline/

decent coffee and yummie muffins.

Just outside of town off the highway.

Anyone got suggested roads in the area on the way to Algonquin starting out of Huntsville. Should make it on a single tank on the Strom then do more back roads.

Got lots left on Game of Thrones to listen to. :D

I'd take Cooper's Falls road near Washago and come back out near Gravenhurst myself, (Simcoe 52 into Muskoka 6), but that's before Huntsville. Word was that Algonquin was 70% last week and 100% now, but it normally runs ahead of other places.

I may try and get over to Champlain lookout in Gatineau tomorrow, if I can.

Get over to just north of Dorset on 35, take Livingston Lake Rd. going east. Nice flowing twisties and solitude. It loops back to 60 but the last bits are "challenging" for a street bike.

Sounds good thanks to both ....see where the wind blows me

If you do, watch for tour buses, years ago they used to do a Fall colours run through there. I'm not sure about now.

If you do, watch for tour buses, years ago they used to do a Fall colours run through there. I'm not sure about now.

They still do. They were in the Park by the dozens last weekend. One of them ran into an SUV that pulled out from the shoulder onto the highway without looking. Highway was closed for 12 hours for the aftermath investigation.

They still do. They were in the Park by the dozens last weekend. One of them ran into an SUV that pulled out from the shoulder onto the highway without looking. Highway was closed for 12 hours for the aftermath investigation.

I'm actually talking about Cooper's Falls Road.
It's nice and twisty, running along the Black river as it does, but a little narrow in parts.

How about a ride up to Creemore tomorrow? What kind of tires you got on the Vstrom? A couple of us are going.

Pilot 3s and not in the mood for off pavement thanks. I'll be gone in 2 hours.
Thanks for offer.

••

thanks will do....this is strictly tourist stuff with the camera I'll be meandering except on the slab. Hopefully can catch 403/410/407/400 before it gets too stupid busy.....
Trying out the sheepskin on the Wee. Better with the topcase too in case I decide to stay over.

Anyone know if there is cell service in the Park?

Last edited:
I'm lucky to get the day off, let's rub it in everybody's face who have to work

Only 30 more years to retirements....counting down the days...

Don't tell my wife, she's kinda ****** about it. I've got two or three volunteer "Opportunities" now.

You really should move to a nice Polish neighborhood.

where the hell is that weatherman.!!!???
Clear sky now :D.....after 40 minutes of misty rain.

Warming up to yummy breakfast bagel and latte

Lots of bacon, very fresh bagel and egg and cheese made to order..... tasty.:D

I was going to post "I hope all is well my friend" but looks like you got it covered.

where the hell is that weatherman.!!!???
Clear sky now :D.....after 40 minutes of misty rain.

Warming up to yummy breakfast bagel and latte

Lots of bacon, very fresh bagel and egg and cheese made to order..... tasty.:D

I need a work from home type of job...

I need a work from home type of job...
I need a don't have to work ever again type job.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Gorgeous day after iffy start . Bit stiff from switching bikes but weather is great - winding roads home

more later

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom