MacDoc | GTAMotorcycle.com

MacDoc

inreb

Site Supporter
I'm heading out for a ride within the hour or sooner. The weather looks a little iffy. Thoughts?

haroldhosein.jpg

Better call Harold

Watch out for sharks:
highway_shark_62f5a7ed11bf2181315469196590bf7421db3a54_zps81gbs74l.jpg

and 15 degrees, thank you, my departure is imminent

I hope it doesn't rain. I have work dinner at 5 and I'm riding there and back.

Go for it. I just got back form a short one.

Yup, a shorty but a good one. Even warmer away from the lake. MacDoc knows what's up:glasses5:

:eek:gre:it's warmer now than last time we spoke, gonna jump on the bicycle:)

forecast says 18 tomorrow but Algonquin only 14 - how many colours are worth a chilly ride.

I suppose the Vstrom could use some exercise and it has heated grips and currently a better windscreen than the Biffer.

Hmmm staff have given me permission to play hooky ....maybe soak in the tub see if I can get my back loosened up ( need risers on the CBF )

Last edited:
Algonquin this time of year's a cluster****, you need to go downtown to MotoSocial. You'll thank me later.

forecast says 18 tomorrow but Algonquin only 14 - how many colours are worth a chilly ride.

I suppose the Vstrom could use some exercise and it has heated grips and currently a better windscreen than the Biffer.

Hmmm staff have given me permission to play hooky ....maybe soak in the tub see if I can get my back loosened up ( need risers on the CBF )

14C isn't bad at all. Permission...?

Ugh scheduled meetings all week (except Friday). That day is titled 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! - DO NOT SCHEDULE' in my shared calendar.

14 isn't bad but that's peak...tomorrow - slab in the morning around 10C. Heated grips tho and good gear - no biggie.
Like to have some sun for the colours.

Permission??.....a nice way for them saying get the **** outahere and let us work. :D
They have a LOT on their plate this week.

December might be a pleasant surprise with that big El Nino.

Lame...you didn't mention Australia.

Oh man that road going north into Bright is one sorry piece of work. That's got to be the worst new paving I have ever seen. Are there any other twisties in the area or is that it?

Too late MacDoc's out for his ride.

Had a nice ride home yesterday. Didn't know Eglinton was so torn up west of Renforth, though. Almost bashed the first raised manhole I encountered.

Back
Top Bottom