Thinking of a mustang seat for my bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thinking of a mustang seat for my bike

ALD

Currently am using the stock seat on my v star and find it very uncomfortable when riding for long distances, possibly thinking of replacing this seat with a mustang one.

How are the mustang seats for comfort

Currently am using the stock seat on my v star and find it very uncomfortable when riding for long distances, possibly thinking of replacing this seat with a mustang one.

I had a V Star with the Mustang seat. The seat was very well made, and above all very comfortable. I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Mustang seats come with high praise for a reason. They are very good. Rarely see any bad feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about Ultimate Seats? They seemed comfy and well made. Not sure how they compare $$$

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I ordered one based on reviews. Short of new shocks I believe this will be a huge improvement over the stock seat on my sporty. Should be in the mail today?
After ordering I did come across these from day long. Don't know much bout' them. https://www.day-long.com

if you have the cash go for it. I put one on my bike 2 weeks after purchasing it. It worth the money. The stock seat was driving my tailbone into my back. Purchased a Mustang touring saddle rider and passanger and never looked back. I was able to ride all day long on long trips and still not feel saddle sore. They are well made. After 12 years it still looked like the day I purchased it.

lots of different choices out there. purchased a mustang seat for my kawi back in 04. still love the bike and the seat. seat looks brand new. but as with everything most love em a few hate em. throw on a sheep skin for the hot days man does not get much better.

My Dad had one on the 1100 Virago and LOVED it. Personally I like Corbin a little better especially because of the optional back rests, but for the money the Mustang is a hard seat to beat.

Back
Top Bottom