Article: Liquidation Of 25 Million Of Motorcycles And Motorcycle Parts. Everything Mu | GTAMotorcycle.com

Article: Liquidation Of 25 Million Of Motorcycles And Motorcycle Parts. Everything Mu

Liquidation Of 25 Million Of Motorcycles And Motorcycle Parts. Everything Must Go October 12, 2015.

http://flip.it/3qTNk

For anyone looking for parts i guess... just read the article and didnt look into it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
The article is a little misleading... "public liquidation of $25 million worth of British bikes, Harleys, Hondas, Cafe Racers..."

There will be NO actual bikes for sale.

The article is a little misleading... "public liquidation of $25 million worth of British bikes, Harleys, Hondas, Cafe Racers..."

Yeah, that's damn sneaky. You can bet a lot of the best stuff will be sold wholesale out the door to the big dogs and never make it to auction. I think if I was restoring a classic Brit bike I would be interested though. Most of the fun restoring an old vehicle is in parts hunting.

Looking through the inventory list it's nearly impossible to determine the bike(s) these parts relate to. Very few of the part descriptions have manufacturer indicators, only part numbers; and who knows if those are Dixie part numbers or the OEM part numbers. Good luck.

Umm,.... there's absolutely *nothing* misleading about that ad, if it even is an actual ad from Dixie. It states quite clearly "parts" in the copy, twice actually, which you left out in your "quote" above, and also quite clearly, paraphrasing here, "no bikes, just parts" in the video. Nothing misleading or "sneaky" about that ad. It's a little poorly written, or probably poorly cut and pasted, that's all.

Last edited:
Umm,.... there's absolutely *nothing* misleading about that ad, if it even is an actual ad from Dixie. It states quite clearly "parts" in the copy, twice actually, which you left out in your "quote" above, and also quite clearly, paraphrasing here, "no bikes, just parts" in the video. Nothing misleading or "sneaky" about that ad. It's a little poorly written, or probably poorly cut and pasted, that's all.
Just because I'm bored...
Looked at the link again. The wording is bad. It says British Bikes then goes on to say motorcycle parts. One would gather that they are separate entries, as one would not usually say Brithish bikes motorcycle parts. Deceptive? Maybe. Poorly worded? Definitely.
I need coffee.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom