federal election - who are you voting for | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

federal election - who are you voting for

If it's out $120, that might be from one transaction, or it might be from a thousand or more.

I'm not sure what else to put, except that if your balance sheets don't add up, I wouldn't expect you to be in business very long.

It was data error when the balance was ingested from RBC. It seems like the closing balance was $120 higher, but your right, that was an embarrassing colossal **** up. The nice thing about using an accounting company to do this is they made the mistake, they signed off, and they were on the hook to fix it including all fees if we get audited. But at least the system worked.

My son was doing landscaping last year and when he filed, it was $8 dollars difference and he just sent it in himself, so they made him fix it and refile :)

Lol, that strategy reminds of the aggrieved Nology ignition wire customer. His beef came up first google hit. Had company brass on their knees, begging for mercy. Should've stayed abroad six months and a day @ 7%.

What is the problem with Nology? I just bought a set from Sudco but haven't installed them yet. Now you have me second guessing. A 7% failure rate is not good for spark plug wires.

Can you point me at the article?

What is the problem with Nology? I just bought a set from Sudco but haven't installed them yet. Now you have me second guessing. A 7% failure rate is not good for spark plug wires.

Can you point me at the article?

Just google Nology ignition wires, the article comes up 4th on the first page. I'm not going to reread it so I can't remember if it was a legit complaint but the upshot was that the peeedoff customer deliberately set out to make his complaint come up first on a google search a la the article supplied by Delboy. The 7% is in reference to something else.

Fire? 12 posts in 10 years? Ya I'd say you're on fire.

I used to hang out a lot when I had the zx10r. I think all the stats were blown away a few years back

I ride a R1200GS. Not a lot of GS or adventure riders on this board. Normally hang out at ADV Rider.

I came by today as I got an alert to a RZ350 discussion. Figure I might as well see what's happening while I'm here. LOL. Not much has changed. See you in another 6 months

What do you guys think of Rona Ambrose as new Interim leader of the Opposition?

I find it hilarious that she is trying to save face now by supporting an inquiry into missing aboriginal women when she spent the last however many years supporting the fight against an inquiry.

I find it hilarious that she is trying to save face now by supporting an inquiry into missing aboriginal women when she spent the last however many years supporting the fight against an inquiry.
Yeah I don't know. It doesn't really seem like a refresh from the leader they just had.

It's unfortunate really.

She's a good choice, because she won't be running the party when the next election rolls around so it doesn't matter how extreme her views are, to the voting public. It matters to the Conservative base though, so with her in charge they feel nice and comfortably supported in the bosom of the CPC for now. When a new leader is elected, then we'll see where the party is really headed.

I thought she displayed a master class of spin by announcing the party's new found support for a MMAW inquiry, without pretending it was entirely consistent with their prior refusal to have anything to do with the subject.

I think it was a "me too" move. After the Liberals made 50% of the cabinet women and his it's 2015 comment the CPC all of a sudden needed a women leader, of the people interested she was not close to being the best qualified. My other analysis, she is not much of a threat to be the "full" leader so to the other hopefuls she is not a threat to their desire to be the full leader of the party--again not the best qualified.

Hopefully they give the voters a legit option come next election and they don't go back to another homophobic/islamaphobic/bigoted reformer--catering to the reformer support base. IMO the two best options jumped ship prior to the election (MacKay and Baird), hopefully they can find a good long term choice to keep the pressure on the Liberals.

Look at Ontario in the last election, the PC decided to cater to the support base and gave Wynne a free pass to do whatever she wants. I doubt that the results will be any different with their new leader either, I do not see the difference...

Back
Top Bottom