Heated vest... What's the best bang for your buck? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heated vest... What's the best bang for your buck?

what do you plug it in to?

do you also have the jacket?

Nope, I don't have the jacket. It comes with the controller and the long Y cable that routes through the arms of your jacket.

I just got a pair of powerlet heated glove liners in the mail... and a heads up that these are currently on sale for only $55CDN plus tax and $18 shipping (very fast shipping too through Purolator). http://www.powerletcanada.com/heated_clothing

These things work awesome. I tried them out for the first time today and on level 3 out of 5 my hands were very warm. I wore them inside some Olympia Goretex overgloves.

These gloves also use FIR, but in my experience are many many times warmer than the Firedupx battery operated heated gloves. I barely feel the heat in those (especially the broken one ;-) )... these liners, on-the-other-hand are the real deal. I'm not sure how I rode in cold weather before without them.

heated_clothing.jpg

I looked at this site, saw the jacket liner as well. This is pretty good value and in CAN $$ as well.

I looked at this site, saw the jacket liner as well. This is pretty good value and in CAN $$ as well.

The liner with dual controller at $200 is an absolute steal. I paid much much more for mine.

Back
Top Bottom