bought a Harley but too many problems | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

bought a Harley but too many problems

Most dumps accept it free.

This has to be a GTAM record. This thread made it to page 3 before the first Harley bash. Are we evolving as a species or slipping?

This has to be a GTAM record. This thread made it to page 3 before the first Harley bash. Are we evolving as a species or slipping?
Ha ha - I thought it was a bash at first, but then I realized he was talking about the used oil...

Ha ha - I thought it was a bash at first, but then I realized he was talking about the used oil...

Sure they use oil but the rest you can sop up with Bounty quicker picker upper.

Sure they use oil but the rest you can sop up with Bounty quicker picker upper.

LOL. Us Harley guys can give twice as good as we get. We just don't like making kids cry.

I am near Sugar Beach, Javis and Lakeshore,
I think I can change the oil but How can I dispose old oil?

Take it to Canadian Tire. They all take it. Or at least every one I've tried (two in Toronto, two in Guelph, one in London).

I read somewhere that if a place sells oil they have to accept used oil. But that is likely wrong.

I believe Some Canadian Tire stores like to take your name and address. I think they want to make sure you live in the area.
Most recycling depots just ask where you live.

I bring many motorcycle batteries there as well.

I adore you Harley guys who think I am bashing you, even when I am not.

Just love it.

I believe Some Canadian Tire stores like to take your name and address. I think they want to make sure you live in the area.
Most recycling depots just ask where you live.

I bring many motorcycle batteries there as well.

I adore you Harley guys who think I am bashing you, even when I am not.

Just love it.
I've never had one ask my name or where I live.

Actually it started on page 1. This place seems pretty good in that nature? Nothing worse then the Us vs Them, Metric vs American , German vs Whatever. We all ride. Thats all that matters. IMHO :)

Just pour the old stuff into the new oil's empty containers??????

That works for oil. But when you want to get rid of old gas that you poured into a brand new $15 jerrycan, and then drive a car2go to the depot, meaning that you're on the clock for every minute spent there, you're screwed.

#downtownlife

Last edited:
That works for oil. But when you want to get rid of old gas that you poured into a brand new $15 jerrycan, and then drive a car2go to the depot, meaning that you're on the clock for every minute spent there, you're screwed.

#downtownlife

old gas goes in the wifes car... Don't waste it!

Email him this thread. Tell him he's got 24 hours to return your money or you'll name him. The GTA and surrounding area is relatively small. Once your name is mud, there's no escaping it.

Email him this thread. Tell him he's got 24 hours to return your money or you'll name him. The GTA and surrounding area is relatively small. Once your name is mud, there's no escaping it.

I think that's quick sand.

dude, I'll take care of all your problems for you. I'll buy the bike off you for a whole dollar ... any of the 10 issues you are worried about I'll take care of it and you can go and buy yourself a new bike !!! think about it ! no more problems !! :p

I am near Sugar Beach, Javis and Lakeshore,
I think I can change the oil but How can I dispose old oil?

Let me tell you a GTAM secret since you are new here.
You just take your dirty old used oil and filter, ride on down to deals gap and chuck them in the river near the motel.
Oil comes from the ground so don't worry, it's eco friendly. :rolleyes:

dude, I'll take care of all your problems for you. I'll buy the bike off you for a whole dollar ... any of the 10 issues you are worried about I'll take care of it and you can go and buy yourself a new bike !!! think about it ! no more problems !! :p
I give you two dolla!

Back
Top Bottom