It's back! | GTAMotorcycle.com

It's back!

I wonder if it'll make it's way over back to Ontario....cash grab to the max!

Sure, bring it back.

But let us use Radar Detectors. Otherwise, no.

And absolutely nothing more than a cash grab.

Sure, bring it back.

But let us use Radar Detectors. Otherwise, no.

And absolutely nothing more than a cash grab.

I still remember driving on the highways and BOOM everyone's on their brakes because they see a van parked on the shoulder....wonder how many accidents that caused...

Running a bit of Route 158 in Quebec last week I had a young lady in a mini van right on my tail. And then I noticed her fading back. That's better I thought. Couple minutes later I saw a sign in French that I assume said you are leaving radar enforcement zone. I wasn't going super fast. Waiting for the mail.

So basically they set up cameras that catch you when youre speeding?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

And map where they've set some of them up.

Nasty in Australia ...van just sits along the road ...usually not obvious and gets everyone 5 kph over....

In fairness they warn of camera enforcement zone ahead.

In fairness they warn of camera enforcement zone ahead.

What about the mobile ones?
Stationary ones I've seen the warning. Heck Waze had them mapped out in most of Europe

What about the mobile ones?
Stationary ones I've seen the warning. Heck Waze had them mapped out in most of Europe

My personal experience to date encompasses immobile ones only. Heck Waze? Is he a member here?

My personal experience to date encompasses immobile ones only. Heck Waze? Is he a member here?

Yes. But he was bought out by Google and has gone full mobile.

Nasty in Australia ...van just sits along the road ...usually not obvious and gets everyone 5 kph over....

In Germany they sit on the bridges and take your picture from the front...so they can identify the driver and ***** demerit points as well.

would be a big boom again for all the sprays and license plate covers ta obscure the plate. I wonder if they would be so bold as to try and issue HTA172 violations off of a photo radar ticket if this came back here?

They love their photo radar out west, went out this summer and got 2 nice pics of my truck/bike in the mail once I got home. Out there they have an officer in the car with the camera/radar on the side of the road

Back
Top Bottom