Canada's motorcycle returns/exchanges? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada's motorcycle returns/exchanges?

RockThis52

Just got my rain gear. I ordered large and HI viz. I didn't know/think that HI viz would be THAT HI viz. I want to exchange for a black suit and a size smaller. Is it generally easy to exchange from them. And would you recommend going to an all black rain suit.

Last edited:
I'm going to poke my head in from time to time to see if anybody recommends an all black rain suit. Hope that's ok.

I'm going to poke my head in from time to time to see if anybody recommends an all black rain suit. Hope that's ok.

All black rain suit is a great idea.... Super stealth... AMIRITE!?

Would a moderate viz suit keep you visible by some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the time?

Yes super easy to exchange or credit. I've done it a few times because of sizing, and frankly just bought something that I thought would be cool which turned out to be terribly lame!

Just got my rain gear. I ordered large and HI viz. I didn't know/think that HI viz would be THAT HI viz. I want to exchange for a black suit and a size smaller. Is it generally easy to exchange from them. And would you recommend going to an all black rain suit.

Hiviz rain suit. Be seen..

Is it a pure black suit? I have a black rainsuit as well, but it's got reflective bands down teh legs, and arms, and across the back.

Then again, you do have lights on your bike..

Is it a pure black suit? I have a black rainsuit as well, but it's got reflective bands down teh legs, and arms, and across the back.

Then again, you do have lights on your bike..
Not pure black. It's got the same reflective bands you describe. Except on the pants I believe.

There really is no such thing as an "exchange" with CM. Either way you have to ship the item you want to return or exchange at your cost, or for a flat rate of $7, which they charge you out of your refund. An exchange is really just a return with a new purchase when it comes to CM. There is no coordinated refund/payment. They are processed entirely separately.

lol, OP gets a Hi-Viz suit hoping it'll just look a little gay. Turns out its super gay :lmao::lmao:

RockThis52 - which suit did you buy that was too bright?

I've been wanting to upgrade my rain gear for a while - I just ordered the separate Icon PDX bib pant in black and the Icon PDX Hi-vis jacket in Yellow... Main feature wanted is the full length leg zippers, the hi-vis jacket will be a bonus and hopefull with the black pants, won't look too ghey...

lol, OP gets a Hi-Viz suit hoping it'll just look a little gay. Turns out its super gay :lmao::lmao:

When you're laying in the gutter dead, with all-black gear, people driving by looking at your dead mangled body will say "Poor dead guy... although he does look 'Cool' in his all-black suit!". They'll probably even leave your 'Cool' all-black gear on for your veiwing... prolly even bury you with your 'Cool' all-black, non gay, gear... Cool man!!!

Last edited:
RockThis52 - which suit did you buy that was too bright?

I've been wanting to upgrade my rain gear for a while - I just ordered the separate Icon PDX bib pant in black and the Icon PDX Hi-vis jacket in Yellow... Main feature wanted is the full length leg zippers, the hi-vis jacket will be a bonus and hopefull with the black pants, won't look too ghey...
Nelson-Rigg WP-8000 WeatherPro Rain Suit Hi-Viz Yellow

Price point and reviews were my selling point. They might not be any more hi viz than normal but this is my first hi viz gear so I'm new to it.

Error... It would be nice if these 'modern-day' BBS's had a 'Post' deletion option... If I make a post that I no longer want, I should have the option of deleting it...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom