Ducati service | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati service

mbroyda

Hey guys

Where do you get your Ducs serviced? need to do a 36k on my Multistrada, and don't really want to drive to GP
Any private guys in the GTA that are good with Ducatis?

Cheers

Max

Hey guys

Where do you get your Ducs serviced? need to do a 36k on my Multistrada, and don't really want to drive to GP
Any private guys in the GTA that are good with Ducatis?

Cheers

Max

Pro 6 just did my panigale R

I have had major service (valve checks) on my Multistrada done at Peninsula. They're okay. Apparently the guy who used to work at GP opened his own shop about a year ago. The rates are probably better than a dealer but it's out in Ajax or Whitby too.

Edit-Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 36K just an oil change? Valves and belts are good for 24K.

I have had major service (valve checks) on my Multistrada done at Peninsula. They're okay. Apparently the guy who used to work at GP opened his own shop about a year ago. The rates are probably better than a dealer but it's out in Ajax or Whitby too.

Edit-Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 36K just an oil change? Valves and belts are good for 24K.

Ken Livingston.
http://www.gatorcustomautoperformance.com/photo-gallery/

He's the only one that ever worked on my 1198. Knows his bikes.

thanks guys

Gary - I think its a minor service + fork oil change

I have had major service (valve checks) on my Multistrada done at Peninsula.

What was the cost of your major service?

What was the cost of your major service?

I had them do the valve inspection and belt replacement at 24,000 KM and it cost me around $500. I did the oil change and everthing else on my own.

Five bills... that's reasonable.

I take my '15 Multistrada to Peninsula. Awesome people to deal with. Graham and Craig don't hesitate to take 15 minutes out of their busy day to answer any questions one may have.

I was having a tough time locating the GPS lead for my Garmin 390. Stopped by PenDuc and Craig explained where the connector was located, and how to get to it...

Graham always explains in detail what needs to be done and gives you a follow-up when the bike is ready. Great communication!

The techs, Graham and Craig are good. The service advisor John is not. The sales staff are complete idiots.

I've liked Tony (sales) from day one. A nice guy to talk with. Tony and John are brothers and young Anthony is a son (I think) of Tony or John. Melissa (Reception +++) is awesome... IMO, Melissa is the 'Radar O'reilly' of PenDuc.

I've read some unfavorable experiences of PenDuc... However, I give them two thumbs up! They have done right by me so far...

Last edited:
I would highly recommend Giovanni Faviano,...
knows Ducati 's inside out, has great service, he is honest guy, and probably the best shop rate you will find.

Pm me if you want contact number

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

i woud recommand Z1 Cycletech. that's wear i take my ducati. they very good! i've taken my bike to 6 other machanics, and this is the best one i've found.

ken livingston is great, but he too far from wher i'm am.

Last edited:
Same I've heard from my Duc riding friends.

Yep. The fact that I spent over $20,000 on a bike there and every time I walk in the door Tony has no idea who I am kinda bothers me. You can also tell that no he has never thrown his leg over a bike by the way you have to educate him on the product he's selling. Unless I can save substantial $$$$ I would never buy from that guy again.

Yep. The fact that I spent over $20,000 on a bike there and every time I walk in the door Tony has no idea who I am kinda bothers me.

That's odd... when I am at PenDuc and Tony sees me, he walks over, says hello, and we STS about the bike for a few minutes. He may not be the most knowledgeable about the product, but a nice guy to chat with NTL...

Back
Top Bottom