Marco Muzzo | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marco Muzzo

I wonder if it's ever happened where somebody just straight up says I'm obviously guilty and have zero interest in any bs. Then refuses any legal representation, let's the court do it's thing and doesn't apply for any early parole. Is that even humanly possible? Maybe when you're riddled with cancer at 95 up on war crimes? There's always hope amirite?

Even if he pleaded guilty, how much jail time would he get?

Exactly. I'm of the view that if you pull a major blunder like this (he didn't set out to kill anyone) just suck it up and throw yourself at the mercy of the court. As it stands the whole system is ugly, everybody but the true victims will benefit financially from ongoing defence.

You go on the mother's Facebook and see all the pictures of her kids

And then you go on google and search this guys name and you see this smug looking, greasy haired idiot.

And you can't help but want to take a golf club to this guys knees.

Those Qataris that terrorized Beverly hills were only too lucky that they didn't hit somebody. I'll bet that drugs or alcohol was involved there as well.

Last edited:

The worst is a life sentence for impaired driving causing death, but that would be saved for the worst kind of offender with the worst previous criminal and driving history.

Given the body count and his being legally over the limit this guy is going to jail if convicted. The only question is, how long?

This guy apparently has no prior criminal convictions on his record, so the aggravating factors to be taken into account, aside from the victim count, would be his previous driving record, the degree of impairment over the legal limit, and the nature of his driving at the time of crash.

Assuming a decent driving record, not driving like a complete lunatic before the crash, and a guilty plea that showed remorse, if he was just a hair over the legal limit in which case the judge could opt go on the low end of jail sentencing, maybe 5 years give or take given the gravity of the outcome, and a driving suspension to match.

On the other hand if he was, like a Halton Hills woman last week, nearly 5 times over the limit, he could be looking at 10 years and a much longer driving suspension.

See https://canadasafetycouncil.org/sites/default/files/PDF_en/sentencing_in_impaired_driving_cases.pdf for a discussion on various sentences and sentencing principles.

Google up Jonathan Pratt as well, for his sentence when he ran into another car killing 3. Eight years in prison, but his act was aggravated by his speeding (199 kmph) and his BAC being in the high .200 to .244 range. As well, his not guilty pleas and a defence suggesting that another person was behind the wheel at the time probably did little to suggest him showing remorse and taking responsibility for his acts.

Last edited:
My guess is this guy has been spinning out of control for a long time. $ = good lawyers= lenient sentence.
Too bad it took this to stop this lunatic.
God help the parents of these kids.

Exactly. I'm of the view that if you pull a major blunder like this (he didn't set out to kill anyone) just suck it up and throw yourself at the mercy of the court. As it stands the whole system is ugly, everybody but the true victims will benefit financially from ongoing defence.
Sorry inreb, imo you get behind the wheel drunk, you set out to kill someone. IDGAF about pos like that. My sister was tboned by a drunk driver. Luckily (and I use that loosely ) she just has a knee that's effed for life.
Sorry, if they were my kids, I'd be in jail for what I would attempt and hopefully accomplish to that sob.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I agree ,if you get behind the wheel or the bars drunk you are setting out to kill someone. My sister wasn't so lucky and didn't make it past the age of 12. As far as I'm concerned if you start drinking without making plans for a safe ride home it's premeditated! It only takes a few minutes to make those plans and I have on occasion had to spend more money on cabs than at the bar but hey it was worth every penny cuz I always think what if I kill someone. And it's not like he didn't have the cash to pay for a cab.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Sorry inreb, imo you get behind the wheel drunk, you set out to kill someone.

I agree ,if you get behind the wheel or the bars drunk you are setting out to kill someone.

I'm sorry for the tragedies you have to endure. Emotions aside, do you really believe he set out to kill somebody that day? I'm not defending him at all but if he had taken a cab home and doored and killed a cyclist outside his obviously whore of a wife to be's sugar shack did he set out to kill someone? You guys are killing me.

Obviously he didn't.

That said.. he made the choices he did... and I hope feels it for the rest of his life!

Obviously he didn't.

That said.. he made the choices he did... and I hope feels it for the rest of his life!

And he made those choices while under the influence*. For all we know he hardly ever drank and on this special occasion it got away from him. Reality is the world is full of people who've done the same but dodged the bullet. That's why it's so hard to get harsh sentences for white collar crime. Anybody in judgement of those people is saying but for the grace of God go I. Same same. Even Mike Holmes doesn't have a lot of friends in the contractor business what with judging other peoples flaws all day and into the night. It's all connected. I need another roll of tin foil.

*And this is the reason I believe we should have zero tolerance for any amount of blood alcohol while driving. Not one sip of booze.

Last edited:
His prior incidents are starting to be revealed.
I have to disagree with most of your post though. Most people that get busted for drunk driving once, it is not their first time driving drunk. It is, however their first time getting caught.
True about Mike Holmes though.

I agree ,if you get behind the wheel or the bars drunk you are setting out to kill someone. My sister wasn't so lucky and didn't make it past the age of 12. As far as I'm concerned if you start drinking without making plans for a safe ride home it's premeditated! It only takes a few minutes to make those plans and I have on occasion had to spend more money on cabs than at the bar but hey it was worth every penny cuz I always think what if I kill someone. And it's not like he didn't have the cash to pay for a cab.

My deepest and sincerest of condolences.

I have nothing further to add to this thread as I am actually getting choked up and teary eyed. I need to go hug my kids.

If he was at a relative's house before the incident...and that's likely on a Sunday afternoon, then they are equally culpable for allowing him to get in his car and drive away. A lesson for us all.

My deepest and sincerest of condolences.

I have nothing further to add to this thread as I am actually getting choked up and teary eyed. I need to go hug my kids.

and get a testosterone shot sally

and get a testosterone shot sally
Did you read what the parents went through as they pulled the plug on two of their children? Get a life and a soul if this does not bring you to tears. If this is a testorone issue, you need to get off the steroids.

His prior incidents are starting to be revealed.

Pretty minimal though, at least that revealed so far.
2012 Intoxicated in public place
2013 Speeding (no mention of how high)
2015 Cell phone while driving

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...muzzo-has-history-of-provincial-offences.html

The offences listed by the Sta are relatively minor and light-weight, and by themselves probably wouldn't result in much impact at sentencing, but Newstalk claims that there were another 4 provincial offences on his record as well. With the extra ones, a judge may infer that this guy just doesn't think that the laws do not apply to him and adjust sentencing accordingly.

http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/20...ement-history-of-provincial-offences-revealed

Did you read what the parents went through as they pulled the plug on two of their children? Get a life and a soul if this does not bring you to tears. If this is a testorone issue, you need to get off the steroids.

Tears are for the ladies that's all I'm saying, and all natural baby all natural.
would you feel the same way if the family was rich? Doubt it

Tears are for the ladies that's all I'm saying, and all natural baby all natural.
would you feel the same way if the family was rich? Doubt it
Could not give a flying f... If they were rich or poor, pulling the plug on two of your chiidren has to be the hardest thing any parent could do. I'm glad you are such a hard *** that crying when 3 children die because a dipstick murdered them for no reason does not make you sad for humanity. Your one tough soulless dude. May everyone laugh when you leave this world.

Back
Top Bottom