Marco Muzzo | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marco Muzzo

TO Bandit

Site Supporter
I wouldn't want to be him today. Drunk driving, grandfather killing child killer. I try not to judge, but three kids under ten years old is hard to take.

If you're an old drywaller like me, you know the name. Marel is the largest drywall company out there and only one part of the family's complete real estate development organization.
I feel bad for the family: they must be profoundly disappointed.
If you remember a few years back, the Muzzo's were responsible for the death of some poor guy in an adjacent building when they demolished the Uptown theatre.

Michael was driving not marco...Marco is dead....yes he's marco michael ,just sayin'

Last edited:
On this evening's news, they reported that Muzzo didn't stop for the stop sign along Kipling, the Caravan travelling along Kirby had no stop sign and was broadsided by the Jeep Grand Cherokee as it went through the intersection.

Thoughts and prayers for the victims.

It's good to see some facts coming to light. I bet there's more to come. I wonder if he ever smoked Gitanes?

Jerks like this, we don't need on the road. I hope he gets some serious jail time and never drives again.

Jerks like this, we don't need on the road. I hope he gets some serious jail time and never drives again.

Keep dreaming ... if he was an average Joe, perhaps there was a little tiny slim minuscule chance ... but he's anything but.

On contrary, I am waiting for at least one political party to use this horrific tragedy and turn into an attempt to propose 0% allowance ... which most sensible people know would do absolutely nothing to prevent such fatal accident the next time around.

Keep dreaming ... if he was an average Joe, perhaps there was a little tiny slim minuscule chance ... but he's anything but.

On contrary, I am waiting for at least one political party to use this horrific tragedy and turn into an attempt to propose 0% allowance ... which most sensible people know would do absolutely nothing to prevent such fatal accident the next time around.

Yes well politicians are NOT sensible people and will do this to protect us from ourselves...I don't think it'll go to that extreme personally. Knee jerk reactions at it's finest.

As for Muzzo...no he's not an average Joe, however I also think that there's a ton of charges and many of them will stick. Crown will do everything possible to at least get him some jail time and probably ban him from driving. But lawyers being lawyers will argue that he's a victim of something or other, learned his lesson, shows remorse...blah blah blah.

As a formality and to keep his options open, I'm guessing Muzzo will plea "NOT guilty" on Friday to all charges brought against him.

Tranportation Minister said yesterday they aren't looking at 0.0%, but may look at upping penalties or MADD's 0.05 proposal.

I wonder if it's ever happened where somebody just straight up says I'm obviously guilty and have zero interest in any bs. Then refuses any legal representation, let's the court do it's thing and doesn't apply for any early parole. Is that even humanly possible? Maybe when you're riddled with cancer at 95 up on war crimes? There's always hope amirite?

I wonder if it's ever happened where somebody just straight up says I'm obviously guilty and have zero interest in any bs. Then refuses any legal representation, let's the court do it's thing and doesn't apply for any early parole. Is that even humanly possible? Maybe when you're riddled with cancer at 95 up on war crimes? There's always hope amirite?

Tough question, I'm sure there's someone out there that's done that. But overall I think anyone in their right mind would fight charges brought against them because they have a chance of getting off on a technicality.

Hell look at all the innocent drivers out there that fight tickets every single day...simply to try and get off on a charge.

Tough question, I'm sure there's someone out there that's done that. But overall I think anyone in their right mind would fight charges brought against them because they have a chance of getting off on a technicality.

Hell look at all the innocent drivers out there that fight tickets every single day...simply to try and get off on a charge.

Do you mean guilty drivers? Ya, if I'm speeding (which is most of the time) and get pulled over (hardly ever) I just take what's coming no fuss and that seems to calm the officer to writing a much reduced ticket. Would only fight it if it affected insurance because that's double whammy. Can't blame people for that.

As far as creaming a person while impaired etc. at this stage of my life I'd throw in the towel.

Hope Muzzo rots in hell, SOB murdered 4 people.

If that was my family, they would have to keep me in jail to keep me away from him. Hopefully he'll get whats coming to him inside or outside of jail.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Not to detract from the discussion about how evil impaired driving is, but I use this unfortunate event to remind my family that when you're out in those country roads, you cannot trust people to stop at stop signs (whether they're drunk, distracted, or just plain stupid) and whenever possible watch out for vehicles approaching at cross roads in case they don't stop. Be alert, cover the brakes, etc. There's a reason that stop signs in such locations are double size.

Back
Top Bottom