Last two bike lapping days at TMP! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Last two bike lapping days at TMP!

Bike Lapping
We offer a safe, controlled environment to develop riding skills. Riders are grouped according to experience level, and riders must stay in assigned groups.
Saturday October 3rd, 2015 9am - 4pm
Saturday October 10th, 2015 9am - 4pm

Pre-registration (7 days prior to track date): $140 +HST​
Registration at Track: $160 +HST​
To register call 1-866-824-7223 or www.torontomotorsportspark.com

Same crazy price, one hour less. Seems like a good deal to me.

Seriously, get your prices in line, then I'll go back. Many here are in the same boat. $100-$120 + tax for a day would be a fair price. The 7 day advanced registration should be cut to 2-3 days. GB offers this, SMP has rain a policy.

Seriously, get your prices in line, then I'll go back. Many here are in the same boat. $100-$120 + tax for a day would be a fair price. The 7 day advanced registration should be cut to 2-3 days. GB offers this, SMP has rain a policy.

What he said.

Agreed... won't be back there until the prices are more in line. A shame, 'cause it's the closest track for me to get to.

Unfortunately it seems like there are enough people willing to pay that much...

Are the washrooms fixed yet?

Managed to make it a whole year without fixing the shitters eh?
AND raised your prices 25% for the whole year to boot?

Yep, still on PortaPotties last time I went there Aug 29th but at least they'd been emptied :)
TMP has LOTS they need to look at & fix such as the toilets & pricing & having a rain policy etc etc BUT it is the closest track to me (1hr 20mins max for me to get there) & this is my 1st season on the track so its allowed me to get plenty of track time on Saturdays/Sundays (yes, I know, at a high $$$$ cost).
I did travel to GBM a couple of times but it meant taking a Friday or Monday off work each time - I personally dont have that flexibility in my work to do that regularly so the regular Saturdays at TMP fit the bill for me.
I also couldnt do full weekends or overnights this year so that ruled out Shannonville & Bogie.

Next year things change for me allowing me more flexibility & I will be hitting S'ville & Bogie a few times along with GBM when I can but yes I will still go to TMP because, in short, I like it there.

considering that the track days are on the weekend, pricing isnt really outrageous. what is outrageous, is the shitters, i cant handle them...tmp needs a fix

Yep, still on PortaPotties last time I went there Aug 29th but at least they'd been emptied :)
TMP has LOTS they need to look at & fix such as the toilets & pricing & having a rain policy etc etc BUT it is the closest track to me (1hr 20mins max for me to get there) & this is my 1st season on the track so its allowed me to get plenty of track time on Saturdays/Sundays (yes, I know, at a high $$$$ cost).
I did travel to GBM a couple of times but it meant taking a Friday or Monday off work each time - I personally dont have that flexibility in my work to do that regularly so the regular Saturdays at TMP fit the bill for me.
I also couldnt do full weekends or overnights this year so that ruled out Shannonville & Bogie.

Next year things change for me allowing me more flexibility & I will be hitting S'ville & Bogie a few times along with GBM when I can but yes I will still go to TMP because, in short, I like it there.

Where do you live?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep they ran it, maybe 15 of us there max & we personally only did 3 sessions as my mate who I travelled down with wasnt feeling 100%.
It was very cold, the riders meeting was held in the back of our trailer & the wind was so strong one of the bikes actuallly blew over off its rear stand.
Heres hoping for better weather next Saturday.

Wow u guys are brave. They ran the WSBK race in france and it was only 11 deg. C. Not great for traction.

When I was there mid September, they still had the port-o-potties out but also opened the washrooms. Unfortunately it looked like they hadn't cleaned them in months as there was only 1 some what decent stall out of 15(?). And it definitely wasn't from that day as there were only a few other woman there. The state they were in, they shouldn't have been open at all.

Yep, me & my freind both complained about the state of the porta potties on Saturday as they hadnt been emptied & were almost overflowing - disgusting.
I can handle porta potties no problem but for f--k's sake TMP at least keep em emptied & clean.
I was going to head down there this coming Saturday (Oct 10th) but now I'm re-considering purely cos of the state of the porta potties.

So TMP why cant you just get on this forum & tell me (& others) if the porta potties will have been emptied for this coming Saturday's lapping day - you made the original post about these 2 dates so have a look at the forum once in a while to follow up on your posts.
That was just disgusting last Saturday.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing... "torontomotorsportspark" has only 7 posts. I'm pretty sure all of them have been track day announcements, and not one reply to anything discussed on these threads.

I was wondering the same thing... "torontomotorsportspark" has only 7 posts. I'm pretty sure all of them have been track day announcements, and not one reply to anything discussed on these threads.

And I don't know why GTAM is allowing them to advertise without paying fees to get a "dealer/vendor" account

Back
Top Bottom