Last two bike lapping days at TMP! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Last two bike lapping days at TMP!

Well I went to TMP yesterday for the last track day of the year & had lots of fun & track time.
Big news is the Porta Potties were GONE & the washrooms were fully open - at long last.

Went done on Saturday wheres the best place to get replacement vortex rearset parts

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well I went to TMP yesterday for the last track day of the year & had lots of fun & track time.
Big news is the Porta Potties were GONE & the washrooms were fully open - at long last.

Good stuff, I was planning to go but was getting over a nasty cold and was running out of breath just walking up the stairs so I figured I should stay home.

Can't wait for next season.

I wonder if they got their permit situation sorted out and opened the washrooms legally. I hope so. If the portapotties were gone, that's a good sign.

Went done on Saturday wheres the best place to get replacement vortex rearset parts

All the parts can be purchased individually so either your local Vortex dealer or contact Vortex directly. They have excellent customer service but request usps shipping or it comes ups.

Yeah only thing is my bike is a 2005 cbr 600rr you think they will still carry parts for my year

Yeah only thing is my bike is a 2005 cbr 600rr you think they will still carry parts for my year

Yes

Whats a good retailer. Right now I just use Z1. Would blue streak be better. What shop you guys use

Back
Top Bottom