last track day at grand bend? | GTAMotorcycle.com

last track day at grand bend?

rescue

looks like be the last day on friday october 2
weather is looking nice with a little chill in the morning

Last edited:
bike is ready to go after highsiding last time at grandbend...pinning it out of the corner. hope to see you guys on friday!

Last edited:
We are running an endurance race this Saturday at grand bend, last year it hailed and snowed as we were on track, let's see what surprise is in store this year.

We are running an endurance race this Saturday at grand bend, last year it hailed and snowed as we were on track, let's see what surprise is in store this year.

I got red flagged going down the back straight. Thank god. I came to a stop just before the holy crap corner, opened my visor and saw the track was white with hail/sleet/whatever it was. I would have shot right off the end!

Woohoo for Oct endurance racing!

It's saying a high of 14C for the high and 7C at 9am.

How is that temp for not having tire warmers, but having Bridgestone BT-003RS, in the Green group?

I want to make it out again this year. I was at the very first GBM track day with SOAR then summer got too busy and it looks like I can make this day.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's saying a high of 14C for the high and 7C at 9am.

How is that temp for not having tire warmers, but having Bridgestone BT-003RS, in the Green group?

I want to make it out again this year. I was at the very first GBM track day with SOAR then summer got too busy and it looks like I can make this day.

Keep in mind that this is a RACE PRACTICE day, not a normal track day. So there isn't technically a green group. There are 4 groups (possibly 3 based on numbers) Pro, Amateur even#, amateur odd # and slower racers. So passing will be happening in every group in corners.

Keep in mind that this is a RACE PRACTICE day, not a normal track day. So there isn't technically a green group. There are 4 groups (possibly 3 based on numbers) Pro, Amateur even#, amateur odd # and slower racers. So passing will be happening in every group in corners.

SWEET! lol are there people to show us around this is going to be my first time here

I got red flagged going down the back straight. Thank god. I came to a stop just before the holy crap corner, opened my visor and saw the track was white with hail/sleet/whatever it was. I would have shot right off the end!

Woohoo for Oct endurance racing!

Jeebus that sounds nuts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't that bad until the last lap, for some reason I still had lots of grip

I stopped by on my way thru yesterday, only trailer I recognized was Bicks. It was a darn cool breeze though, so hope it warmed up a bit for you in afternoon.

High of 11, feels like 7 according to the weather network. Ha, feels colder than that with rain forecasted for this afternoon.

Cold, and wet. Went off roading twice in 3 laps at the carousel, i think i found more grip in the grass than the corner lol.

After that my mangina grew to three times it's normal size, stayed upright but i rode terrible.

You are making it sound like you rode worse than what you did, we finished with the bike almost intact and we might even have won the race (Official results Tomorrow), grip was horrible.
Cold, and wet. Went off roading twice in 3 laps at the carousel, i think i found more grip in the grass than the corner lol.

After that my mangina grew to three times it's normal size, stayed upright but i rode terrible.

Yesterday was a good day to race on Dunlop Roadsmart 2's! You guys are slightly unbalanced. ;)

Back
Top Bottom