Looking for some cool groups | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for some cool groups

New to the forum and just looking for some chill ppl to ride with. I no it's late in the season just got a new bike so wanna take her out as much as I can before it's to late. Any and all bikes welcome.

Halton area so west end yo.

There are a few groups that you can check out in the West End...

Check out the SQ1 Mississauga Thread, the Thursday Steeles and Financial Drive Thread (but I think this ride is over, get in touch with Brian P., he's a cool dude), 3rd Line and QEW Thread (Burlington Boys, cool guys) and of course the Milton Riders Thread....

On Sunday we have a chill meet and greet in Milton, come by if you can...

Sunday, October 4th (Weather Permitting) - 3pm....Tim Hortons Plaza across the hospital....

There are a few groups that you can check out in the West End...

Check out the SQ1 Mississauga Thread, the Thursday Steeles and Financial Drive Thread (but I think this ride is over, get in touch with Brian P., he's a cool dude), 3rd Line and QEW Thread (Burlington Boys, cool guys) and of course the Milton Riders Thread....

On Sunday we have a chill meet and greet in Milton, come by if you can...

Sunday, October 4th (Weather Permitting) - 3pm....Tim Hortons Plaza across the hospital....
Thsnks alot I'll try I have a ride planned this Sunday to the forks but yea I'll get in touch with these boys much thanks

Back
Top Bottom