Had to let my fiancee get a cat... but I got this | GTAMotorcycle.com

Had to let my fiancee get a cat... but I got this

Chasem

Fair trade I think. Now we have three cats. Hopefully my Fiancee doesn't become an old cat lady. Got some parts on the way, but I still need a top case. Any recommendations? Was thinking the SHAD48 or something.

lbI25oJ.jpg
2FGtbLB.jpg

I believe that we would also need pictures of said Cat ( and fiancée) to be able to tell if it was a good trade.

It is made to be padlocked, there are a few sizes. I should be on Mike's ride next Saturday if you want to see it in person I will take a pic soon

sent from a device using a program

Congrats @chasem. Can you reach the ground on that behemoth??

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Use it to run over the cat.

The remaining two will get the message and clear the $&@# out...

Congrats! and dont worry, cats run away and disappear all the time......I hear its very common :)

Steep price to pay, even for a bike as cool as this! 3 cats? You either really love your fiancee or really wanted that KTM! Congrats on the new bike but you have my sympathy about the cat. Sadly you will most likely still have the cat long after you trade the KTM.

Pic of cats? I got 2 myself. I love cats maybe even more then bikes??

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My wife & I have three indoor cats. We're borderline crazy cat people but who cares? They're cheaper than kids, are lower maintenance than dogs and what maintenance there is doesn't involve all-weather walks leading to stooping and using your hand in a plastic bag to scoop hot, steaming piles of **** off other people's lawns (or snow piles...)

How can you go wrong with a house pet that knows to go to a box full of sand & clay to **** and piss and to cover it up when they're done?

My wife & I have three indoor cats. We're borderline crazy cat people but who cares? They're cheaper than kids, are lower maintenance than dogs and what maintenance there is doesn't involve all-weather walks leading to stooping and using your hand in a plastic bag to scoop hot, steaming piles of **** off other people's lawns (or snow piles...)

How can you go wrong with a house pet that knows to go to a box full of sand & clay to **** and piss and to cover it up when they're done?
I always said more then 1 cat is crazy cat territory. Now I got my second I want more. Must resist

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats @chasem. Can you reach the ground on that behemoth??

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Definitely! Only 33.9" seat height... :)

Congrats! Did you keep the other bike?
Congratulations on the 1190, do you get to keep the 690r seeing that she gets 3?

Traded the 690 in, I had enough of it.

When I try to nap, Luna lays on my face or as close to me as humanely possible. Apparently I'm a human furnace.
a9wlWSU.jpg

Ok admit it, you actually like the cats more than your fiance does and you just pretend to get the bike. You got it all in this deal.....

Dont lie, i got lie detector that hooks up to my Rogers Ignite250

Ok admit it, you actually like the cats more than your fiance does and you just pretend to get the bike. You got it all in this deal.....

Dont lie, i got lie detector that hooks up to my Rogers Ignite250

Haha, I don't mind the cats. Except when they pull on the cords in my office.... or attack my feet in the middle of the night. At least they are fairly clean (except the one that's 19 years old)

If the lie detector is hooked up to rogers, than it works 50% of the time? ;)

Haha, I don't mind the cats. Except when they pull on the cords in my office.... or attack my feet in the middle of the night. At least they are fairly clean (except the one that's 19 years old)

If the lie detector is hooked up to rogers, than it works 50% of the time? ;)

If they are pulling the cords with their mouth then take some liquid soap and coat the cord lightly. It will taste awful to them and you have to reapply but it works.

Back
Top Bottom