Wasaga Beach is now ATV friendly! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasaga Beach is now ATV friendly!

It's already spreading, many townships allow atv etc to travel the shoulders. Have for a while now.

It's already spreading, many townships allow atv etc to travel the shoulders. Have for a while now.

And the OFTR is working to have green plated bikes included in that allowance. Not sure if that will ever happen, but it would be nice.

I think there was a rule change province wide recently that allowed municipalities to allow 2-up atvs and side-x-sides to use roadways and shoulders.

And the OFTR is working to have green plated bikes included in that allowance. Not sure if that will ever happen, but it would be nice.

I think there was a rule change province wide recently that allowed municipalities to allow 2-up atvs and side-x-sides to use roadways and shoulders.

i think there was something passed that permitted municipalities to decide for themselves. Hopefully with wasaga we wont get a bunch of drunk morons driving down to the beach area (even if not on it) to party etc.

i think there was something passed that permitted municipalities to decide for themselves. Hopefully with wasaga we wont get a bunch of drunk morons driving down to the beach area (even if not on it) to party etc.
Just start charging them with drunk driving. Pretty sure you can be charged for operating anything motorized while drunk and possibly even while on a bicycle.

Back
Top Bottom