FS: Beautiful 2012 Ducati Monster 796 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

FS: Beautiful 2012 Ducati Monster 796

mr_squid

Selling because owner has no time to ride. He barely put on any kms this summer, so it's time to move on. I am selling this for a close friend of mine. I did all the installs and maintenance on this bike, everything done properly and to OEM specs.

2012 Ducati Monster 796
5810 kms
Black colour

Purchased brand new from GP Bikes
Bike has had 3 oil changes on it with motul full synthetic. Dump at end of season and fill with fresh for storage/next season (stored in heated garage kept at 22*C)
Everything on this bike is mint, never abused, never dropped, always taken care of (by me)

Included in the sale are:
- Bike (obviously)
- black AGV ducati helmet, size XL
- Leo Vince SBK carbon fiber exhaust (makes sweet sweet music)
- evotech performance undertail (super clean)
- MotoMFG paddock stand (very easy to move bike around)
- noco genius G1100 smart charger with the correct adapter plug
- digital copy of the shop manual on DVD

Asking $10,500 certified, or $10,000 and you do the cert. It will certify with flying colours, save me time, save some money. If you check around, that's a steal with such low kms and all the stuff that's included. No test rides, cash or certified funds only, located in Newmarket. To schedule a time to see and hear this beauty in person, please PM me and I will provide my contact info, and the address.

IMG_1441_zpso8bcwbqh.jpg

IMG_1442_zpsuliququ0.jpg

IMG_1443_zpsmnjfmgg8.jpg

IMG_1444_zpsqgtytsvw.jpg

IMG_1446_zpsmsix9kuw.jpg

IMG_1447_zpsenvurlf8.jpg

IMG_1449_zpsizc9leki.jpg

IMG_1450_zpstqqe8ovm.jpg

IMG_1451_zps5bs4pg9i.jpg

IMG_1452_zpszflphss3.jpg

IMG_1453_zpsonrpfp2k.jpg

IMG_1455_zpsgrapw3xp.jpg

IMG_1456_zpsyurw8elb.jpg

IMG_1457_zpsgq7hk9zz.jpg

IMG_1458_zps1ecvzxwn.jpg

Last edited:
Bump...out of curiosity, am I out of line on the price? Or is it just the wrong time to sell this thing? Better off sitting on it until spring?

Bike is no longer for sale. Mods, feel free to close this up. It will be relisted in the spring time, so keep your eyes open.

Back
Top Bottom