Hello There!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello There!!!

TamTam

Hello, Im a new guy in this forum, but nor really new on 2 wheels, im from richmnond hill (young st & elgin mills), used to be Dirt bike Guy till 2007, then school, new job, no time for bikes at all :sad5: but last year im back on 2 wheels, 1st thought about Dual-sport 2014 crf250l, but for now end-up with adventure Suzuki DL650, thinking about 2nd bike - gixxer 600 or 750 :D

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

"thinking about 2nd bike - gixxer 600" -

me too. and welcome

i try many bikes, why gixxer - here become not about brand and this and that - comfortable, trust and you have some feeling - its like you used brake or turn or did some and after "this is the right one", but with ABS only :!: , no matter what anybody saying - i made my choice and all my bikes start from this Dl650 will be all with ABS ...also 2nd- because i love my DL650, its so good for long rides and city use, any type of roads, also now after all city constructions - pavements looks sh%t- with long travel adventure suspension i dont have any problem with it :D, but!!! you cant ride it hard, it was made for different style...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom